Shitty Day

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
BondageGoddess98

Shitty Day

Post by BondageGoddess98 »

the days are counting down until the hubby deploys and im getting more and more depressed. Im taking anti depressants and i think theyre working somewhat but i need to stay away from caffeine because it makes my heart jittery.
I look in the mirror and i want to scream; i want to shave my head and start all over. I want to get a pair of scissors and tear away the fat on my body i want to tear off the excess flesh that makes me so damned ugly that keeps my husband from touching me like he used to. I want to know what its like to be beautiful again i want to look in the mirror without wanting to cry or look away in shame. I want to break my glasses
Gloria
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Oh sweety, I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling this way.

Give the meds some time to work- they'll help. If they don't, there are other meds to try. Keep your psychiatrist in the loop, if he/she doesn't know there's an issue with the meds, he/she can't try fixing it. I do know that anti-depressives can take up to a month or more before they reach their complete potency-potential... it's a sustained-release type of thing, I believe; enough of the medication needs to build up in your system first. And by the way, never go cold-turkey off of anti-depressants, that can really mess you up.

Don't worry about your being alone once he deploys- everything happens for a reason and perhaps you need some time to re-group on your own... Not to mention, if you're feeling un-sexy, that's a great time to put in some effort toward getting yourself where you want to be instead of just feeling awful. (And that way, only you and your daughter will see you being all sweaty and gross like we get after working out.) :wink:

Try to think of it all as a good thing... good changes can come of it, if you decide to make or let them happen. Stop hating yourself and try, instead, to first change how you feel about being alone with yourself, then try changing the things you still don't like. :28:

I'm here if you ever want to talk. :wink:

~I'm sending bright, healing, comforting thoughts your way~

Blessings,
MoonStone :28:

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”