General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

Twould appear as though an attempt was made to delete the thread
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
Eartheartdragonfly

Post by Eartheartdragonfly »

:wave:
Makbawehuh
Banned Member

Post by Makbawehuh »

Earthheart thought he/she/it was offending people and deleted it, the silly thing.

I will repeat: I was not offended, I was simply putting forth my point of view on the subject. Since it's mine, I obviously regard it as right and treat it as such. And since someone posted their opinion, and I thought it was wrong, I had no qualms about sharing an opposing point of view.

Harmony is all well and good, Earthheart, but how much does something really mean to you if you can't stand a little opposition?
~St. Makupuff the Awesome~

"The human race will begin solving it's problems on the day that it ceases taking itself so seriously." – Malaclypse the Younger

The Hell Law says that Hell is reserved exclusively for them that believe in it.
Further, the lowest Rung in Hell is reserved for them that believe in it on the supposition that they'll go there if they don't.

-Holy Book of Truth; The Gospel According to Fred, 3:1 (Principia Discordia)
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

Well, I wasn't offened in any way
Just trying to get a handle on the thought processes behind the post.
With her/his last post..... :? What are you trying to say?
++++++The interest is not get an answer, but to continue+++++++ bigeyed-confused

That's the most confusing thing I've read in a long time!

Just out of curiosity, are you from Quebec? I only say that because it would seem a language problem MAY exist
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
Makbawehuh
Banned Member

Post by Makbawehuh »

Neither was I... But if you look back a few posts (unless it's been deleted as well) Earthheart said he/she/it didn't want to offend people and would delete the post if it did. After being told that the post did NOT offend, he/she/it deleted it anyways... I assume in an attempt to stop conflict.

"The human race will begin solving it's problems on the day that it ceases taking itself so seriously." – Malaclypse the Younger

The Hell Law says that Hell is reserved exclusively for them that believe in it.
Further, the lowest Rung in Hell is reserved for them that believe in it on the supposition that they'll go there if they don't.

watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

Then maybe one of the mods should simply remove the thread.
These partially deleted things are really confusing
Makbawehuh
Banned Member

Post by Makbawehuh »

Indeed.

Whee, post deletion... Wait, does that mean my post count is going to go down?

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”