Wat should i do ?? O.o

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
XxVampirePuppyxX

Wat should i do ?? O.o

Post by XxVampirePuppyxX »

ok heres the the thing i like one girl and well being bi we have lots of convos like you would with your girl mates and well ive developed feelings for her i know i shouldnt have caus ethat just makes things complicated and + she already has a bf AND she lives in another country but on the other hand i dont really wanna tell her cause well if worst comes to worst im sure yew guys know how it ends up happening cause shes a really cool chick .... but then yew have a girl where i live we both wanna go out but i keep putting it off cause well i dont belive likin 2 ppl at the same time cause if your gunna go out with someone they're the one person yew like and just arrrrgggghhh HELPNESS plz lol

thanks for reading my problems =]

<3
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

Well, I would reccomend telling the girl how you feel. Also, is this an internet relationship, because if so, I can tell you that odds are it won't work out. I've had a couple(im ashamed to say) and the amount of time and commitment that was needed to keep it going was too much. Plus the fact that you can't (well you can i guess but..) kiss a chat screen. If you really feel that this is something you want, then I would reccomend going for it.

How far apart from eachother are you two? Because in Europe, if someone lives in another country thats just a couple km away sometimes. :p

I hope that helps some.

Blessings
-Wynter
~Peace, Love, and Gummy Bears~
XxVampirePuppyxX

yeah i dont kiss the chat screen and well i live in new zealand and she live in american so unfortionally its not like europe lol i think it would be a fair few miles away type thing and im single atm but i dont do lond distance very well lol because i did have one internet one well that turned to a pile of doggy doo ae lol

and yew it did help a bit thankies =]
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

im glad i could help :p

feel free to pm me if you ever need/want to chat more in depth

Blessings
-Wynter
~Peace, Love, and Gummy Bears~
XxVampirePuppyxX

be careful might take yew up on that offer lol

=]
ForestNight

Post by ForestNight »

I find that I get crushes on some of my girlfriends too...but if she has a bf you might want to be careful about when you tell her about how you feel ^^ you can PM me too because i know exactly how you feel <3
Fallen.

Post by Fallen. »

go out with the girl who lives by your . It's better in the long run.
ForestNight

Post by ForestNight »

I agree with Fallen. it will work out better for you and your feelings
LonelyAngel13
Location: Cair Paravel in Narnia practising Runes with Skandar!

Post by LonelyAngel13 »

Yes, definately tell her how you feel. If she's how you think she is then she won't get uptight and worried. She may even feel the same way =]

I sort of had an intenet relationship too, over msn with a great guy who lived a 2 hour train ride away with a train switchover. It was absolutely great but because of the distance and the 3 year age gap, things got tough. He felt that he should be with someone nearer to him and closer to his own age and I had to deal with it and let him get on with it. He has a gf now the same age and town as him and he's happy, so I have to be content with being a friend. It's nice though because he tells me stuff he can't tell anyone else. That's the beauty of distance; you can tell someone you trust your secrets and if they tell anybody then nobody knows you!!

Internet relationships are hard, but quite often worth it. Take a stab at it and see where it leads =D

Good luck!!
LA13
-x

Return to “Teen Concerns”