I am Legend

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
[EarthWitch]

I am Legend

Post by [EarthWitch] »

I am a little behind, but I finally saw it...awesome.....

What did you think?
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
Shadow_Kitten

Post by Shadow_Kitten »

I haven't seen this but my cousin and my brother went and saw it with my dad and my uncle and they thought it was awesome!

My English teacher is a HUGE animal lover and when he found out that the dog died he cried, lol. Which is funny because he's a big guy, pretty intimidating, lol. Just a softie at heart!
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

OMG....

Fred if you're real you better tell me now!

I loved that movie.. It was great to see Will Smith back in action, and in a good movie!
~Peace, Love, and Gummy Bears~
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

i really loved the movie and yes i cried when the poor pooch died . im an animal lover and it was kind of funny to see it cuz my puppies where also barking at the bad dogs(my puppies are chihuahuas so you know they will never have a chance )
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I really liked it - good story, lots of nice special effects, made me jump once or twice, made my cry once (can you guess which bit??)
and it has Will Smith.
8/10 from me.
:D
The Mystic Pilgrim

Post by The Mystic Pilgrim »

LUNAAMOR wrote:i really loved the movie and yes i cried when the poor pooch died . im an animal lover and it was kind of funny to see it cuz my puppies where also barking at the bad dogs
At least I know I wasn't the only one who cried then. I just grabbed my little Cocker and held her close and gave her lots of kisses.

And of course it didn't make matters worse when he went into the video store and begged the mannequin to say hello to him.

GREAT movie, all in all.
Blazewind

Post by Blazewind »

I finally saw that movie a couple weeks ago with some friends. I had never bothered to see it when it first came out, because from people told me about the movie, it sounded like some plotless horror film, which I'm not really into as a rule. When I finally did end up watching it though, I was actually impressed with it. It's a really good movie, and it does have a good plot after all.
Blazewind

The only truely stupid question is the one that no one had the nerve to ask.
oracle's child

Post by oracle's child »

oh, THANKS ALOT GUYS! i hadn't seen the movie yet and intended to but NOW I KNOW THE DOG DIES!!!! THAAANKS!!!! lol.....geez.....
Shadow_Kitten

Post by Shadow_Kitten »

oracle's child wrote:oh, THANKS ALOT GUYS! i hadn't seen the movie yet and intended to but NOW I KNOW THE DOG DIES!!!! THAAANKS!!!! lol.....geez.....
Oops! Sorry!
The Mystic Pilgrim

Post by The Mystic Pilgrim »

Sorry... :(
[EarthWitch]

another

Post by [EarthWitch] »

What about Waterhorse? Anyone care to give me a little review if they liked it or not. I just got the DVD and have not seen it yet.

oops let me start another thread.....
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”