Is it true...

Talk about anything you want to here.
webbspinner

Is it true...

Post by webbspinner »

Recently information has been passed on to me. The info is this; That Frodo failed and Bush has the Ring! Please tell me it's not true! :shock: ->O<-
It's bad luck to kill a spider...
[ForestWitch]

Post by [ForestWitch] »

Yes it's true. :cry: But even ask we speak, the Fellowship of Liberating Liberals have banded together to get it back and save Middle Earth (AKA the United States) from the evil dominion of the Dark Lord Dubya! :lol:

One can hope, anyway.....
webbspinner

Post by webbspinner »

We need the help of the Elves and Dwarves. The Liberals are out numbered, according to a recent survey. Oh what can we of middle America do! This could mean expansion of the War and the end to Income Tax! Someone send for a wizard quick! ->O<-
[ForestWitch]

Post by [ForestWitch] »

Perhaps the great western sorceress Pelosi will relent and cast a binding spell (AKA impeachment) on the Dark Lord Dubya. Perhaps the folk who dwell in the vast land of Moderation will become weary enough of the Never-ending War of Futility to choose the Ice Queen of the East, Barack the Handsome or John the Eternally Boyish as their new leader.
webbspinner

Post by webbspinner »

What you've said makes much sense! However if the Evil Dubya is overthrown the alternative is...Cheney of the great guns! sm154 Which is the lesser of the two evils? No I think we need help from the other peoples. Two years until a new leader may be to long.......->O<-
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

*Gimli voice* And you shall have my axe!

---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
[ForestWitch]

Post by [ForestWitch] »

Well, of course, He of the Lousy Aim would have to be included in the binding spell, thus putting the sorceress temporarily in charge (perhaps the lesser of three evils???). I agree that help is needed, though.

Wolf, perhaps your axe could be plied against the Large Mouth Troll from the land of CNN, Glenn Beck? (I'd sure like to see his show get the ax!)
webbspinner

Post by webbspinner »

Holy crap who gave Wolf the Axe? LOL We're going to need some pitchforks too! If Middle America can be saved, we'll need a big strong arm. If my memory is correct the two towers have already fallen. This is a time for action, Iraq may have nuclear Weapons...Sorry it was a Dubya moment! It is time to put aside our differences, we must stand together and fight the good fight. This is a call to arms! :twisted: ->O<-
Broadsword

Post by Broadsword »

I will pledge my steel.
webbspinner

Post by webbspinner »

Alrighty then we're an Army of 4. I have irrefrutable proof of Dubyas position of the Ring! I will post the photo as soon as possible, Middle America hold fast! ->O<-
[cosmo]

Post by [cosmo] »

May the farce be with you!
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i dont know what the hell you people are going on about, but ive been following this post for a while now because even though i am clueless to the subject it is very entertaining!
:wave:
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

webbspinner wrote:Holy crap who gave Wolf the Axe?
SIGGED!
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
webbspinner

Post by webbspinner »

Sobek, Bush is in possession of the Ring. That is why he is flexing its malevolent powers. The Trilogy was a lie to make Middle America believe the Ring had been destroyed, it keeps us complacent. OK Wolf get the rest of your clan armed, the rest of you pass on the word that Bush has The Ring! ->O<-
webbspinner

Post by webbspinner »

Image Hosted by MySpaceAntics.com

Here's the Proof!!!

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”