Favorite Element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
[pixiedust]

Favorite Element

Post by [pixiedust] »

Hey I was just wonderin wot is your favorite element?...some people say that if you like swimming or sunbathing your probably psychicly drawn to those elements..whilst me I hate swiimming and getting wet i also hate having the wind blow in my face but I'd have to say that my favorite element has got to be fire
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

my favourite element is water. i dont like swimming as such. but whenever there is a storm im out in it.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

My favourite element is spirit and it's the one I work closest with. After that it's earth - I am an extremely earthy person and I'm at my absolute best when pottering around the garden or out in the countryside - especially the forrest.
:D
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

FIRE & WATER! i love them so much because when i am with them i feel, very... very connected to the earth.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

I argee with Witch1693, fire & water. I'm known as the firestarter in my family. :D
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Haley wrote: I'm known as the firestarter in my family. :D
Well hide the matches!!!
:lol: :lol:
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Haley wrote:
I'm known as the firestarter in my family.

Well hide the matches!!!

When I was little I caught the kitchen drawer on fire, I screwed up the microwave and we had to get a new one, and a few years ago I wanted to make a candle smell good so I sprayed purfume on it and lit it. It was so funny, the flames shot up around the inside of the jar it was in. :lol: I'm also known to break or ruin things, but that's another subject entirely. :D
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

i ahve been known to just out of nowhere, make water spray out from pipes, we have had to replace about 7 pipes becuause of my water benindg.
[pixiedust]

Post by [pixiedust] »

I'm so connected to earth because for one thing it is my element I love having the sun beat it's heat down on me and i love just sitting on the ground and getting muddy..I love trees of all sorts i normally sit under an oak tree and read a book becuase i feel more connected to oak trees
Pav

Post by Pav »

I'm supposed to be an earthy person i think (cant remember where I heard it) but i have to say i love fire :D could stare at a fire for ages
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

Well my water connection, has aved up, a guy was trying to rob us and i figured to bust a pipe and frwak him out.
[pixiedust]

Post by [pixiedust] »

U have powers thats a gift lol
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

i dont use them much, but it is an amzing gift, nothing is better than being able to help ppl, with your natural abilities
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

I'm supposed to be an earthy person i think (cant remember where I heard it) but i have to say i love fire could stare at a fire for ages
Same here. I'm earth, but love fire.
naudica

Post by naudica »

Im a water. I feel connected to it. If it has to do with water I'm there. I also fell very connected with the moon, over the sun, i'm a night person.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”