Hi, I am Olga!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Meralda

Hi, I am Olga!

Post by Meralda »

Glad to meet everyone on this forum. Sorry for my english! It's not my own language.
My name is Olga, I am 26 old, live in the south of Russia, it's very hot here) I think I am still new to witchcraft and paganism, most of the time I read books for now. I am a creative person, making jewelry and other items from polymer clay in witchy style. I love animals and plants, have a cat and two zebra finches. Also, I have a husband :D
I found this forum while searching for a spell to found a lost pet. My cat lost a week ago, and we still can't find her :( I began to pray Bastet, and think I will continue to worship her.

By the way, I think this site is a good place with good people, so I decided to register)
Hope I will find many useful things here and maybe can help somebody :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Hi, I am Olga!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi Olga & welcome.
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

Hail Olga and well met!
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Hi Olga, Nice to have you join us. Glad that Witchcraft is alive and well around the world. Message me if you wish I love to chat. My son's wife is from Russia.

Shekinah
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

Merry Meet and I hope you find your kitty! I will also pray for her safe return!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”