Introduction: Observantcat

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Observantcat

Introduction: Observantcat

Post by Observantcat »

Hello Everyone!

(I apologize for the poor spelling)

29yrs
female
like to Explore, learn. play, pictures, art (creating art), sing, sleep and dream. (Im mostly stuck in bed right now)

Dislike: Those who use me, abuse me, lie to me. basically, if you're honest with me, im fine. no matter if words hurt.

Hobbies: Drawing, singing, resting, healing (myself) Exploring new places and seeing its beauty.

I am a quiet observer, a creator, i mainly stay to myself, even when in a crowd. (No one really thinks much of me, or they forget me intirely.

As for country, it doesnt matter to me.

This is my first time reaching out to others who have experience in the craft.

I welcome all ideas and good energy, from the more experienced.

In the past, I used cards for readings. Things got very scary. Like seeing things. I ended up stop using my cards, due to the negative energy. The readings were always right on.

I've always have had a few gifts. I am looking to grow them again. I kinda forced my 3rd eye shut. But I still see things.
anyways, if anyone can help me grow my gifts safely, and teach me how to protect myself, while practicing, that would be amazing.

It's a gift that has traveled through my family. I seem to be the most in-tune.

Long story short, I also believe that I am hexed/cursed/or something. I do a good deed, only meant for good intentions,and it always goes very badly south.

I would not be surprised if I know the person who has done this.

Right now, due to a disease, My body is failing. But my spirit is screaming, like it's got to much energy.

I wanna Learn:

Protection, (from evil beings- I've met a few nasty ones)

Banishment of negative energy/spirits/ anything that would harm myself or my loved ones. (I feel like something is sucking the life right out of me)

I wanna keep the door to the good open.

Break a curse/hex/exc that maybe on me.

I also want to completely disappear from my blood line. (both parents are passed, and I have a small family. (Honestly, I just want everyone from my bloodline to permanently leave me alone. Except for my small family of course.

I wanna learn how to astral project, and walk the plains.

Again, safely.

I also wanna know how far I can build my abilities..
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Introduction: Observantcat

Post by Firebird »

Welcome to the forum!
You have quite a bit going on. Healing is important... I wish you the best in that endeavor.
Feel free to post the things you wish to address in the proper forum and folks will be along to talk about those things in time.
Hope you enjoy your interactions here. :fairy:
Blessed be, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Yellow diamond light

Post by Yellow diamond light »

Observantcat wrote:

Hello Everyone!

29yrs
female
like to Explore, learn. play, pictures, art (creating art), sing, sleep and dream. (Im mostly stuck in bed right now)

Dislike: Those who use me, abuse me, lie to me. basically, if you're honest with me, im fine. no matter if words hurt.

Hobbies: Drawing, singing, resting, healing (myself) Exploring new places and seeing its beauty.

I am a quiet observer, a creator, i mainly stay to myself, even when in a crowd. (No one really thinks much of me, or they forget me intirely.

In the past, I used cards for readings. Things got very scary. Like seeing things. I ended up stop using my cards, due to the negative energy. The readings were always right on.

I've always have had a few gifts. I am looking to grow them again. I kinda forced my 3rd eye shut. But I still see things.
anyways, if anyone can help me grow my gifts safely, and teach me how to protect myself, while practicing, that would be amazing.

Long story short, I also believe that I am hexed/cursed/or something. I do a good deed, only meant for good intentions,and it always goes very badly south.

Right now, due to a disease, My body is failing. But my spirit is screaming, like it's got to much energy.

I wanna Learn:

Banishment of negative energy/spirits/ anything that would harm myself or my loved ones. (I feel like something is sucking the life right out of me)

I also want to completely disappear from my blood line. (both parents are passed, and I have a small family. (Honestly, I just want everyone from my bloodline to permanently leave me alone. Except for my small family of course.

Again, safely.

I hope you get everything you need, I have to be honest this was like having someone describe myself, everything from the family stuff like just wanting to leave them all behind to, to having a dark entity that's attached itself to you, right down to the psychic abilities getting to freaky and not really understanding it, at one point I was certain I was about to meet someone that I had a telepathic connection to but I think that was just hoping for something so much you start believing its possible, it would be interesting to hear if your experiences are the same as mine. Because I have tried seeking help on other forums and been called a liar and that stuff like that isn't real so been trying to deal with it myself.. but you said you have some kind of small family so that's a good thing I am glad for you because to be honest I'm struggling a bit..
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi Observantcat & welcome.

As has been said, you've brought a lot to the table. Nobody notices me in a crowd either & i think that's a good thing. The only means I know of to discourage repetative negativity is through our own Akashic record. It can be "viewed" in our astral state or thru meditations (so i've read) but I have no real how-to suggestions. Viewing brings understanding, and from understanding comes change. Seek & ye find, or not, is my approach. The Theosophist Society author's Annie Bessant and C.W. Leadbeater come to mind but im short on modern resources. The Monroe Institute does have options for astral projection.

The thing with astral projection I keep in mind is that we don't have to "learn" it because we disassociate out of body naturally in normal sleep. We just find ways to take advantage of that. I'm not good at exit-at-will but found improvement thru using remote viewing techniques as written of by Joe McMonegle. There are several websites & books on RV and the protocols designed by Ingo Swann for the US Army are even on line. Having a fierce desire-of-will is the propellant. Taking R&R breaks from it is a must.

If you're of one of the 13 bohemian or secret occult family blood lines, I dunno. That's entirely outside my scope. If you'd meant something less, I can only sympathize. My best friend has a really huge extended family & fantasizes about ways & means of making a full identity change, right down to fingerprint removal. She's read up on it.

Hope you find lots to interest you.
Observantcat

Post by Observantcat »

firebirdflys wrote:Welcome to the forum!
You have quite a bit going on. Healing is important... I wish you the best in that endeavor.
Feel free to post the things you wish to address in the proper forum and folks will be along to talk about those things in time.
Hope you enjoy your interactions here. :fairy:
Blessed be, Firebird

Thank you firebirdflys!

I will be looking for the correct forum to ask my questions in.

Blessed be
Observantcat

Post by Observantcat »

Yellow diamond light wrote:
Observantcat wrote:

Hello Everyone!

29yrs
female

I wanna Learn:

Again, safely.

I hope you get everything you need, I have to be honest this was like having someone describe myself, everything from the family stuff like just wanting to leave them all behind to, to having a dark entity that's attached itself to you, right down to the psychic abilities getting to freaky and not really understanding it, at one point I was certain I was about to meet someone that I had a telepathic connection to but I think that was just hoping for something so much you start believing its possible, it would be interesting to hear if your experiences are the same as mine. Because I have tried seeking help on other forums and been called a liar and that stuff like that isn't real so been trying to deal with it myself.. but you said you have some kind of small family so that's a good thing I am glad for you because to be honest I'm struggling a bit..
Yellowdiamindlight:

It's real. Trust me, I know people don't believe, or think it's pretend, or in your head. I've seen, and been through too much to deny that. I hope you find your answers too!

I don't mind sharing my experiences. But there's so much.
Observantcat

Post by Observantcat »

SpiritTalker wrote:Hi Observantcat & welcome.

As has been said, you've brought a lot to the table. Nobody notices me in a crowd either & i think that's a good thing. The only means I know of to discourage repetative negativity is through our own Akashic record. It can be "viewed" in our astral state or thru meditations (so i've read) but I have no real how-to suggestions. Viewing brings understanding, and from understanding comes change. Seek & ye find, or not, is my approach. The Theosophist Society author's Annie Bessant and C.W. Leadbeater come to mind but im short on modern resources. The Monroe Institute does have options for astral projection.

The thing with astral projection I keep in mind is that we don't have to "learn" it because we disassociate out of body naturally in normal sleep. We just find ways to take advantage of that. I'm not good at exit-at-will but found improvement thru using remote viewing techniques as written of by Joe McMonegle. There are several websites & books on RV and the protocols designed by Ingo Swann for the US Army are even on line. Having a fierce desire-of-will is the propellant. Taking R&R breaks from it is a must.

If you're of one of the 13 bohemian or secret occult family blood lines, I dunno. That's entirely outside my scope. If you'd meant something less, I can only sympathize. My best friend has a really huge extended family & fantasizes about ways & means of making a full identity change, right down to fingerprint removal. She's read up on it.

Hope you find lots to interest you.
SpiritTalker:

Thank you for your reply! I will have to research into everything that you have posted.

I'm not sure about my lineage. Is there a way I could find out?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Genealogy can be a passion for some people but an obsession for bloodline purists. Just google.
Yellow diamond light

Post by Yellow diamond light »

I pm you.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If it's possible on your equipment, please use quick reply & not quote.
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

Merry meet and warm welcome observantcat! I think the best way to protect yourself is to make sure you put a protective barrier around yourself and to call upon positive energy entities too to protect you. But make sure to make it perfectly clear that NO malevolent entities are allowed! It works for me, hopefully it will work for you too! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Observantcat

Post by Observantcat »

*Blu_Luna*

Thank you so much!!

I am very kind to the positive entities around me.

But the negative is met with short of madness in anger.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”