2 Specific Dreams-- Interpretations

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
ravenwynters

2 Specific Dreams-- Interpretations

Post by ravenwynters »

Hey guys! Hope all is well.

In the past few weeks, I've had two similar dreams that I had to write down because of how weird they were to me. Well, not really weird, but they definitely stood out.

Dream 1: I was pregnant but with no father or donor or anything... just pregnant. (don't know the relevance, but i was pregnant in the dream). Anyway, the scene was kind of like the desert/grand canyons under the night sky. I was walking through the canyons and a black/brown female horse approaches me out of desperation. (In the dream, I was able to understand her emotions without actually communicating with her.) So I ran behind her, only to find that her foal was injured and trapped under a boulder. I helped lift the boulder and then suddenly it was okay... the mother horse and her baby looked at me, and then walked away.

*about a week later*

Dream 2: The scene was the exact same: desert/grand canyon under the night sky. I was walking through the canyons and I heard a dog crying. Panicking, I ran around searching for it. I finally found the dog and it was starving, nothing but skin and bones. I quickly picked her up, carried her in my arms, ran, and looked for help. The scene changes, and I end up on the balcony of my family's home, all while still carrying the whimpering dog. (My family's home has been in my family for multiple generations, however I have never lived there because I am a first generation in the states). So i walk onto this balcony, about to make a left into a room with a light on, then suddenly a woman stands in front of me, carrying a hindu prayer thali, she looks at me, smiles, and blows this holy red powder in my face, then disappears. I continue to walk into this room, noticing it is a temple, and then I wake up.

I'd love for anyone to help me interpret these dreams because they still linger in the back of my mind.

Thank you!
barker

Re: 2 Specific Dreams-- Interpretations

Post by barker »

Salvation - it sounds like you are about to realise it.

It's sorta where I'm at too, come to think of it...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

To me pregnancy & rescuing animals equates to nurturing life force. Being "reddened" is restoring life force. Entering a home-temple is connecting to, nurturing & restoring one's sacred life force. So the dreams may be your subconscious expressing the desire to go deeper into your sacred beliefs.
ravenwynters

Post by ravenwynters »

SpiritTalker wrote:To me pregnancy & rescuing animals equates to nurturing life force. Being "reddened" is restoring life force. Entering a home-temple is connecting to, nurturing & restoring one's sacred life force. So the dreams may be your subconscious expressing the desire to go deeper into your sacred beliefs.
Makes a lot of sense, actually. I've let go of my family's religion a long time ago, and though I'm not religious anymore (more spiritual), I've been trying to reconnect with Shiva. A few years ago, a Hindu priest mentioned that Shiva had "his eyes on me." I found it weird that he even said that because I used to paint and draw pictures of him when I was younger. No matter how hard I try to stray away from religion, I find myself drawn back to him and him only.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh, wow :) Thanks for letting me know that. I seldom know if I'm making sense; & I think Barker was on the same wave length using different vocabulary.
ravenwynters

Post by ravenwynters »

barker wrote:Salvation - it sounds like you are about to realise it.

It's sorta where I'm at too, come to think of it...
I'd love to hear some more! Private message?
barker

Post by barker »

I'll put it here, just on a whim but feel free to PM me about anything.

Salvation is the universal precept fertility (edit: consult your favourite goddess if you do). It is like acne in high school, parents do not entirely understand us. Hence we find a way to care outside of the family nest, ultimately we return to it wholeheartedly, with a great sense of relief.

With christmas celebrations coming, this is such a time for myself :wink:

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”