Tiger

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Tiger

Tiger

Post by Tiger »

Greetings all.

My name is Tiger. I am a 43-year-old female who lives in Canterbury, New Zealand.

My path to becoming aware of myself being a Wiccan witch was an interesting one.
I am a hereditary witch but did not become aware of this until about 5 years ago when there was divine intervention from those called elders.
My mother hid it from me because I had quite a traumatic childhood and she was concerned that because of this I would choose a dark vengeful path. As a young child, I was capable of telekinesis, slamming doors, turning lights on and off and turning the oven elements on. This scared her and she did not know how to cope with it. She decided silence was the best option.
I experienced many things that I struggled to understand so I would just put them to the side and then carried on.

Fast forward many years and one morning I walked outside my front door and almost stepped on a small brass bell. It had appeared from nowhere and did not belong to myself, my partner, nor my children. I looked at it as a gift and took it inside my house.

I then had a trance medium come and visit me and she channeled the elders who had decided that it was time to intervene and advise me as to the fact I am a Wiccan witch. In New Zealand, this life path was not something that was known and it took a fair bit of research to begin to understand what that meant for me.
Finally, all the pieces fell into place. Everything finally made sense.

During a dream, I was shown the name of my teacher. All I had to do was find her. I managed to find her and partook in a period of time of learning.

Fast forward and here I am. Here to listen and here to absorb. In perfect love and perfect trust.

Blessings. xxx
The Universe keeps very little hidden from those who choose to seek.
corvidus

Re: Tiger

Post by corvidus »

Quite the story, welcome.
Tiger

Post by Tiger »

Thank you Corvidus. Nice to meet you.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Blessings on your continued path of discovery. And welcome.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Welcome. Please feel free to look around and ask questions.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Tiger

Post by Tiger »

Thank you SpiritTalker and Snowcat for the open and warm welcome.

There are so many wonderful topics here and an amazing array of members experiences. I look forward to exploring the topics shared.

xxxx

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”