Money Spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Melby

Money Spell

Post by Melby »

Hello.

Not sure if this is the right place to post. Anyway, I have been not in a good place financially :( and really hope to improve that. Have tried a many spells but they didn't work. Wanted to buy a special annointed money-drawing candle but don't have the funds for it. Can anyone give me opinions or advices on what to do. Please include spells that have personally, positively worked for you before. Or is there anyone I could seek that could help cast this spell for me and help me. :(

Thank you.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Money Spell

Post by SpiritTalker »

Have you looked thru the spells section? And, just needing to clarify, how about employment? Forgive the obvious but we don't know anything about you unless you tell us...

Just asking for more spells to do and not knowing how it's done, or training your mind to think magically, isn't going to alter the etheric energies on your behalf. Have you studied the Craft and practiced it ? Or just hope to buy a precharged candle?

Again, please excuse me if I'm stating the obvious, but in your intro you'd mentioned you were always drawn to spells but didn't take it seriously. Did you mean to imply that has changed? You didn't say so, and I wondered "huh?" when I'd read it.
Melby

Post by Melby »

@SpiritTalker

Have looked through the spell section. I am a full-time student and I volunteer at a mental health service. I have applied for some part-time jobs but I am waiting for a job which has a schedule in which I could fit into mine. I know it may seem like I am asking a lot although I am new here but I have been practicing spells for some time and not seeing results made me feel disheartened somehow.

I have studied the craft and practiced it but there seemed to be no results. I believe I have said this somewhere. Don't blame me for being negative but it got me thinking that I am not skillful enough. Since I am in need of some money pretty fast, I decided to get a candle that could really work. I know I need time to master the skills needed and to have a lot more practice prior to this so I decided to get help elsewhere.

Sorry but your response seemed like you have had a lot of judgement on me.

Hope this clear your judgement towards me. I said I was drawn to spells since young i.e: 7 or 8 years old but did not take it seriously when I was at that age. Not up till a few years back when I started practicing and even made an account on this forum to gain insight. I think I made it very clear in my intro. Thank you.
Melby

Post by Melby »

@SpiritTalker

I am a realistic person and I don't rely 100% on magick to help me. I know I need to apply for jobs etc. I am not here to expect magick to turn me into a royalty the next day. Then again, this is not a website which offers employment and whatnot. I am not a pre-teen or teen thinking magick is like the ones we see in movies. I fully understand the intention and energy needed for it to manifest.

While I successfully learnt Tarot reading and divination, spells haven't been showing me any results despite being casted. I am not being negative, just letting you know the facts. I know it takes time for spells to work, as it has been years since those has been casted. I think it is fairly normal to be disappointed when you have failed many tries. And when you eagerly need some luck in the money segment to help pay bills etc. and to want to have positive result for once.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Thank you for clarifying. I have nothing useful to add just now ... Oops. I just had an idea. You could make a prosperity spell jar. And, just so you better understand me, if I were judging you I didn't need to respond at all. Typed words never convey the voice tones and often appear stilted. I truly wish you well.

Use a jar that you can see through so the contents are visible to you. Seeing the items puts the good vibrations into your thoughts every time you look at it. Fill the jar with slips of paper on which you have written positive affirmations saying you have the thing you need, in present-tense wording ("I have..." not "I will have..."). Add a few small coins as "seed". Use some colors you associate with prosperity, if you have them. Charge the spell. Give it a shake occasionally. (While you're at it, make a positive affirmation that you will put into your wallet to carry with you.) I would suggest putting this "piggy bank" with seed coins in the north-east corner from the main entrance to your living space (home, dormitory room, apartment - whatever.)
Melby

Post by Melby »

Thank you so much @SpiritTalker. I will try that, definitely. :)

You definitely have waaaay more experience than me and I truly appreciate you trying to help. :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You could use the Tarot to help discover what you can do to help a spell succeed. It's a wonderful skill to have already learned, and a good resource for divining if a spell you intend to do is going to work before you invest your energy and effort. And if it's not, another inquiry can guide you to what changes will bring success.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

Hi,

I found the Trinka Five to be pretty helpful. You can google this, pretty easy and straighforward. I have been so many years in financial trouble due to a business I didn't love and that brought nothing but problems and pain. But Trinka Five helped in several situations.

For me everything changed when I finally made a profession of what I am good at and what I love. I'm confident it stays that way :). I also think that Elegua has a fair share in this. When I called for his help for a period of time, this big change happenend. You can also google for him.

Now I only need to find a god/goddess or a good spell to bring back a healthy spine, an overactive mind with regard to worries and probably a long holiday in Hawaii (or on the Island where "Death in Paradise" was shot, including the little house on the beach :mrgreen: ) smiley_dance smiley_dance smiley_dance .

No, honestly, I know what it is like to have such problems. Please stay positive and believe that something good will happen.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

What have you done to merit financial stability? Advanced your education, acquired marketable skills, exhibit superior performance attributes, established a realistic budget and refrained from frivolous spending? You are here to develop knowledge and wisdom and your God/Goddess would be depriving you of the ability to cope with life's problems should they grant wealth without effort on your part. The economy of Natural Law demands we invest effort to acquire our needs. There is always a price to be paid for magickal manipulation of natural laws and we know not what that price might be.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Melby

Post by Melby »

cherrypie wrote:Hi,

I found the Trinka Five to be pretty helpful. You can google this, pretty easy and straighforward. I have been so many years in financial trouble due to a business I didn't love and that brought nothing but problems and pain. But Trinka Five helped in several situations.

No, honestly, I know what it is like to have such problems. Please stay positive and believe that something good will happen.
Thank you so much for sharing. And yeah money issues are difficult, it's hard to stay calm and positive when you are thinking about whether to buy food or tampons. I really hope it eventually resolves.
Melby

Post by Melby »

Shekinah wrote:What have you done to merit financial stability? Advanced your education, acquired marketable skills, exhibit superior performance attributes, established a realistic budget and refrained from frivolous spending? You are here to develop knowledge and wisdom and your God/Goddess would be depriving you of the ability to cope with life's problems should they grant wealth without effort on your part. The economy of Natural Law demands we invest effort to acquire our needs. There is always a price to be paid for magickal manipulation of natural laws and we know not what that price might be.
I am not asking to be a billionaire or a millionaire. People need money to survive, for basic needs like food and rent. I don't think I need to EXHIBIT SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE ATTRIBUTES to be allowed to wish for a little more money to spend. I did invest as much effort as I can in this world and with a pure heart and intention wish that I would get lucky in the money department. And if you are honest with yourself, not everyone who works hard get what they deserve and people who are born with silver spoons do not have to work hard. So, I don't believe in your idea of the "Natural Law". Putting in effort into what we want is a need BUT it is not guaranteed that we will gain/reap any benefits from it. Anyone who lives long enough in this world would have understood that concept.

Money and Prosperity Spells are nothing new to the magickal world, a lot of people have created it and used it. I don't think it's a manipulation whatsoever. If you would call this a manipulation then you are accusing the whole witchcraft community of manipulation, including yourself which is rather hypocritical. :roll: We all live different lives. It doesn't hurt to use spells and magick to ease our lives in the world, as long as it is not a harm to anyone and not a crime. I am not asking for billions, I am merely just wishing for luck in the money department. If you have read my earlier replies, you would have known that I don't depend 100% on magick to bring me money so I can live. It is just something I do at the side, which would hopefully help me.

Your reply is full of cynicism and insulting, not to mention straight out mean. You have no right to judge others or question others. It is also not up to you to determine who deserves prosperity and wealth in this world. Bring your negativity elsewhere.

Thank you.
barker

Post by barker »

Melby wrote:Your reply is full of cynicism and insulting, not to mention straight out mean. You have no right to judge others or question others. It is also not up to you to determine who deserves prosperity and wealth in this world. Bring your negativity elsewhere.
There is an etiquette with having money, not that i have too much. basically, the richer you get the more you will love others as "innocent." It is a mind-thing. That's the way the economy calls itself "mental." I say shekinah has a point, you need to have the mind of abundance and frugally to handle the energies of wealth... indeed spiritually.

On the other side of the equation (basic reality) i say everyone should get what they need before we even think about peace. Rights, next peace or war... because no-one can just put up with everything that happens. Food is a right? Yeah, basically...
Melby

Post by Melby »

barker wrote:
Melby wrote:Your reply is full of cynicism and insulting, not to mention straight out mean. You have no right to judge others or question others. It is also not up to you to determine who deserves prosperity and wealth in this world. Bring your negativity elsewhere.
There is an etiquette with having money, not that i have too much. basically, the richer you get the more you will love others as "innocent." It is a mind-thing. That's the way the economy calls itself "mental." I say shekinah has a point, you need to have the mind of abundance and frugally to handle the energies of wealth... indeed spiritually.

On the other side of the equation (basic reality) i say everyone should get what they need before we even think about peace. Rights, next peace or war... because no-one can just put up with everything that happens. Food is a right? Yeah, basically...
Sorry, I hardly understand what you mean.
barker

Post by barker »

You need a mind to innocent fun, to think the thought "money" - indeed to create that reality for yourself. Not that you don't, but how far will you go with this? Do you know, some people "like everything," all day long?! OK.

I see purpose as the best way to do such a thing..
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Sorry I touched a nerve, no insult intended just reviewing basics of economic independence and frugality. I wish you well.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”