Listening and Acting?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
LilMoonKitten1217

Listening and Acting?

Post by LilMoonKitten1217 »

This morning I awoke with such a strange feeling. It was as if The Mother had placed a veil over me so that I was purposefully separated from the rest of society. I have spent my life studying magick and The Mother Goddess but these last few years have been stagnant and silent. Now suddenly today I feel Her. Her warm hands enveloping my tender heart and Her wise voice whispering to me. She beckons me to sing and dance and worship Her; to find Her. I hear Her so clearly and I want to obey...but I don't know how. My studies have always been independent and uncertain. But to mean well is not to be well. She gives me a beautiful vision of a free spirited community where all are welcome and like minds feel connected. I just don't know how find this community. I don't know where others like me are.

I have a lot of studying and meditation to do. If you have any thoughts please feel free to comment. If anyone has had similar feelings or callings I am interested to hear about them. I want nothing more than to better understand and better serve The Mother.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Listening and Acting?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Sing. dance. worship. All are within your ability...even if you can't carry a tune, fall over your two left feet and are stumped for praise, because whenever one is called, it's to do these things imperfectly. She makes them perfect. Wherever you see Her, in leaf, feather, fin or bone, give assistance within your means. That's the Community. Right here on the Forum are like minded pagans...you found this as support. The Community is everywhere. You can experience face-to-face contacts at pagan moots & solstice festival gatherings, and through new age shop contacts; and the rest of the time you can experience the connection on an etheric plane. Witches have been meeting astrally for centuries.

Who are you talking to? Is there a college in your area? Check their student union bulletin board for notices. Check WitchVox notices for your area. Pagan gatherings do advertise. Ask at an area library for pagan festivals or Renisance fairs.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”