May have found my God - Weird Experience?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
IsaacIcarus

May have found my God - Weird Experience?

Post by IsaacIcarus »

So I've posted here before about having trouble connecting to a God, right? Well last night I was meditating and the element of fire seemed to call to me, and I closed my eyes and had a vision of a horned God. The weird thing is, it seemed like he was trying to seduce me? I think it may have been Pan. Anybody else have similar experiences? Should I avoid this God? I feel a positive connection to him, but the nature of his interaction with me seems kind of odd. What do you think?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: May have found my God - Weird Experience?

Post by SpiritTalker »

That sure sounds like something Pan might do. It's quite within the "nature" of the Horned God to make advances where he will, and mean no offense or dishonor by the gesture, but quite the reverse. Perhaps the gift of the experience is just awareness of your own reaction, to be at ease and comfortable with Nature-as-god, with or without sexual preference evaluation.
IsaacIcarus

Post by IsaacIcarus »

SpiritTalker wrote:That sure sounds like something Pan might do. It's quite within the "nature" of the Horned God to make advances where he will, and mean no offense or dishonor by the gesture, but quite the reverse. Perhaps the gift of the experience is just awareness of your own reaction, to be at ease and comfortable with Nature-as-god, with or without sexual preference evaluation.
Ah, okay! No sexual preference evaluation needed, I already know I'm about as flexible as Pan himself in that regard haha :wink:
I just wanted to know if this was unusual or if I had done something wrong in my meditation. Glad to know it was an affectionate gesture. Still curious if anyone else here has had a similar experience, though.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It sounds like you probably did everything right. I often feel my inner feline yowling when I commune with Sekhmet.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”