Hey, I'm CoNiGMa

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
CoNiGMa

Hey, I'm CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

Likes: Family, Knowledge, Mystical creatures (especially dragons and phoenix) , Nature (especially the mushroom kingdom and gemstones) , Steampunk, Urban exploration, Geocaching, Drawing, Writing, Music, Spring and Fall, Chocolate, etc...
Dislikes: Ignorance, Close-Mindedness, Hate, Intolerance, Discrimination, Arrogance, Rudeness, Selfishness, Hunger, Poverty, Greed, Big Corporations, The Military Industrial Complex, Telemarketers, Traffic, Junk Mail/Spam, etc...
Hobbies: Drawing, Art, Poetry, Song and Story Writing, Urban Exploration, Photography, Geocaching, Modding and Playing Video Games
Magickal Path: Wicca
County: USA
State: SC

I am a loving father of two with an associate's degree in Digital Animation. I also go by Draco Baelfire. I am a freelance graphic designer who loves nature and learning.
Bychan Wulf

Re: Hey, I'm CoNiGMa

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Hy! Welcome and nice to meet you!
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Silvana

Post by Silvana »

Hello! Welcome to our forum.
What kind of video games do you play? I play Smite, it's a MOBA with Gods and Goddesses.
PM me if you want to know more about it, I'd be happy to talk.
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

Minecraft, Rift, Skyrim, Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 4, Bioshock: Infinite, Rust. Those are the currently installed games, but I change them up from time to time.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

My grandkids love Minecraft and all things Pokemon. My cousin in Idaho likes to hunt for morels. I tell all of them "That's nice. You go ahead without me."

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

SnowCat wrote: I tell all of them "That's nice. You go ahead without me."
Snow
Lol Snow,my video game culture is not very bright either and that's exactly what I tell my friends,when they start talking about these things.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

Welcome CoNiGMa i play minecraft pe, skyrim, assassins creed and Star Trek Online (holodeck server) as well as a few others less frequently
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

I liked the Assassin's Creed series, but I only ever completed the first and second ones, myself. I watched my brother play the others. I had the PE of Minecraft on my phone, but I didn't care for the control system so stopped playing it. I also used to play World of Warcraft but stopped after Warlords of Draenor came out. I also enjoy FPS games like Call of Duty, but haven't played them in a while since I have kids. It's a great stress reliever. lol
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I see you dislike telemarketers and like geocaching...
We will get along, you and I.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
CleverlyDisguised

Michele I dislike telemarketers, and like placing geocaches halfway up rock faces
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

Those are the best ones! I like having to work for them as it gives more satisfaction when you reach it.
CleverlyDisguised

CoNiGMa wrote:Those are the best ones! I like having to work for them as it gives more satisfaction when you reach it.
50-100 ft climbs without harnesses? Np... going up a ladder...
Nooooo! No! NoNoNoNoNoNoNooooo!

(Image from https://youtu.be/U_iXDhuV9dc)
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

We should start a thread on geocaching where we post pictures of our favorite finds :) We were going to go caching on our honey moon, but it was raining the entire time. Boo.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

I really like the puzzle caches too. The cache could be in plain sight, but unless you know how to solve the puzzle, you can't sign and claim it.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”