not sure what to name it

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Aubrey Rose5

not sure what to name it

Post by Aubrey Rose5 »

ok well earlier this year my riaabit was very sick and i was so sad because it was around christmas and everyday i would go and pat him for hours trying to make him better but he was old and i knew his time was coming it was just hard because i had had him for 6 years and we had this bond . well he started to starve himself so everytime i went so see him i would say just hold on till christmas floppy just (however many more days) and it was breaking my heart not knowing when he would pass. so christmas came and i was sitting there patting him and taking pictures of us with the new picture phone i had gotten. he was in my lap and then he died and i was so upsat i couldnt stop crying but when i started thinking i knew the only reason he had made it that long was because of our bond and he knew that all i wanted was for him to last till christmas and so he did and because of that i know hes always with me.
love is not made by magick it comes only from the heart
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Thank you for sharing your story, Aubrey. I'm sorry for your loss; I know how hard it is to lose a pet.

It does sound to me though that Floppy knew exactly what you were asking and needing him to do, and he had honored that request, as a last effort to let you know what you meant to him.

He'll always be with you in your heart, but please just be sure to let your physical attachment and need for him fade as the mourning lessens--- just as he was waiting to go because he knew you wanted him to stay just a little bit longer, his spirit could be now waiting there too, waiting for you to release him and let him know that it's okay for him to go.

Thank you again though, your story is very touching and sincere.

~BB~
Aubrey Rose5

Post by Aubrey Rose5 »

yeah letting him go wasnt easy but now im ok because i can think of silly things he did and laugh instead of cry so yeah i was really attached at first
love is not made by magick it comes only from the heart

Return to “Animals and Pets”