Protection spells

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
rebeccaEB

Protection spells

Post by rebeccaEB »

I have herbs but no candles yet have salt line and salt under door mats but still feel paranoid...help
Floyd Pinkerton

Re: Protection spells

Post by Floyd Pinkerton »

This level of anxiety may not be something simple magick can help (not to be offensive; just speaking experience here).
Do you have someone that you know is after you that you feel this way? You can make yourself a protection "bubble" or shield if you're really afraid. My inbox is open if you need to talk.
rebeccaEB

Post by rebeccaEB »

Just a bad feeling that I can't shake off and my anxiety does not help so no offense taken just can't shake the feeling
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Put some pepper and iron filings with that salt. I'm serious. Black pepper repels negativity and iron protects from magic. A witch bottle is discussed elsewhere. Add some daily positive affirmations.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

When I get like this, it helps me to pray and ask for protection from my deity and guidance from my spirit guides. But also try to breath to the bottom of your stomach, not your chest. This well help to calm you. Its even better if you can exhale twice as long as your inhale. (Ex: inhale for the count of 4, then exhale for the count of 8)

Best of luck my friend! I hope you feel better soon.
virgodove

Post by virgodove »

Salt at the door helps yes, but try home blessings if the issue is within your home or a protection spell that eliminates people from entering your life whom are carrying bad vibes.

Below are three spells that may be able to help you with protection otherwise maybe look into centering yourself and getting to the bottom of your emotions.

http://wiccanspells.info/three-simple-p ... on-spells/

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”