Question on programming shields

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
GenevieveDawn

Question on programming shields

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Is there a way to increase the longevity of a shield on someone else? I frequently use a shield on one of my children who desperately needs it. It works wonders when it is there, but I'm constantly having to reprogram it. I can't seem to get it to stay on him as long as I can on myself. Any ideas other than "retelling" it what to do or repeated visualization to keep it up? If I could redo it once a month that would be great, but it starts out so strong and then goes downhill until it's gone. By the way, I do use energy besides my own to do this for him if that helps.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

Do you mind if I ask why your child needs a shield?

I might be able to suggest a less taxing or more effective solution
but I can't really comment without knowing any details.

respectfully yours,

T. Guy.
. . . . . . . . .
Be aware.
. . . . . . . . .
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I've allways found that sheilding needs to be kept up with regular intervals, something to do with the shifts in energy throughout the day.
I'd be interested to hear if there is a way of not having to do this but I very much doubt that there is.
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Well as many of you here may have read along the way, I have a normal looking child who is actually very disabled- autistic. Unfortunately there are many people in this world who work with children like this who don't treat them very well. Most autistic children are non -verbal or talk very little. My son has been in several situations where I know he has been mistreated. Also he is VERY sensitive to the energies around him, he is an empath in the truest form. Shielding helps him w/ these things, but it is hard to keep one going long term for him w/ out having to renew it all the time.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

In this case, Gen, I would try some reiki instead of conjurings. It can shield him from pretty much all negativity, unless the negativity is geared for a positive outcome.

Blessings,
bsp
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Hmm, I didn't know that. I don't know a whole lot about reiki, I have done Chakra work on him, but not that. That sounds a whole lot easier.
Thanks!
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

Hello GenevieveDawn, thanks for providing the additional information.

I just wanted to say that I've been wracking my brain for a good solution for your problem but haven't arrived at anything which I think would help.

Sometimes certain negative energies and/or spirits will grow in intensity if they are paid attention to. Basically the 'ignore it and it will go away' philosophy actually works quite well.

I was thinking that if the reason you were shielding your child was because he was being bothered by a negative entity or was too sensitive to the negative energies in his environment that I could suggest something to focus his attention (leaving none for acknowledging a negative entity or reproducing negative energies). In particular, some sort of sport requiring sustained focus such as table tennis and also perhaps a personal talisman to further draw in his attention.

However, since, your child is autistic, and partly because your major concern is his mistreatment, these suggestions may not be appropriate. I have little experience with autistic children so I can't think of a great solution for you at the moment.

One thing I can suggest that I believe is paramount, and am certain will make an enormous difference, is for you yourself to shield yourself from both negativity and mistreatment. Also for you to draw in your own attention and try not to worry so much about what may have happened to your son in your absence. I can only imagine how difficult this might be for you as a mother but you yourself claimed that your child is a natural empath, so keep in mind that whatever is your own personal experience, may in many ways become his.

Also try to trust in both yourself and also your son.

I like bsp's suggestion about reiki, you might like to arrange a reiki session for yourself as well. Please keep in mind that your son will imprint off of you and that your own state of mind and your own emotional reactions have a profound effect on how he feels, and also how others treat him.

Sorry I couldn't offer any quick fix solution or great technique to help you out. I'll continue to ponder it and I'll let you know if I think of anything useful.

warmest wishes to you,

T. Guy.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”