Protection while I'm away from home

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Silentfeather
Banned Member

Protection while I'm away from home

Post by Silentfeather »

I have been effected for quite a few years from negative energies plus certain people casting hexes/curses on me, this was before I started using spells, mainly for protection, I've managed to protect myself while in my home, and got rid of negative influences that were there, mainly by using Black Salt around the outside perimeter of the house, plus using protection oils in the house, but the problem is when I leave my house suddenly I will start feeling drained of energy and feeling sad and hopeless for no reason, I have read about Witches Celtic knot pendants, which are supposed to protect you from spells, is there anything else I can use to protect myself while I'm out and about?

May I just add that if I go traveling further than my local area, I also feel fine, it just seems to be in my local area, that I seem to be effected.
Jenny Crow

Re: Protection while i'm away from home

Post by Jenny Crow »

I wonder why it's just in your local area that you're affected by this? Do you live in the country - could it be because of some geophysical earth energies? If you have someone working against you it would more than likely affect you wherever you are.

Anyway, for protection you can use those same oils that you use in the house. As well you can make your own small protection bottle (they are quite tiny) and fill them with protective herbs, slivers of a protective crystal etc.) or you can order them on line.

As well, don't forget to build up your own aura and put white light around yourself. Also, you can order Fiery Wall of Protection Oil from Lucky Mojo that is quite strong and works well.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Protection while I'm away from home

Post by SpiritTalker »

Silent feather, are you ever effected by electrical power lines? Are there any towers or sub stations that are within a mile or so of your location when you feel drained? And do you get your zip back when you are out side those boundaries? Just thinking of possibilities.
Jenny Crow

Post by Jenny Crow »

Good thinking SpiritTalker, there are many people affected by electrical power lines.
Silentfeather
Banned Member

Post by Silentfeather »

You could be right about the power lines, I am sensitive to energies, I can even feel when there is going to be a storm about half an hour before one arrives, I can feel it in the air,so it could be power lines, but I'm going to make some fiery wall of protection oil just in case, I had a lot of spirit activity in my home before, the thing is I think some of the spirits were negative, I did have a very low point in my life a while back, maybe they were attracted to that, but I used protection oil and used a lot of sea salt and healed my aura, since then at home I've started to be able to feel relaxed and comfy, I haven't felt like that in a long while.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

well, plain, raw iron ore is said to deflect magical energy. Polished hematite also deflects and shields and there are pretty pendants made of it that are inexpensive.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”