how much of an ass is my ex..

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

In my case communication whould have maby saved it about...3 mounths befor he admisted kissing him frienf that night. He was always doing things i asked him not to...mostly drugs and drinking, but i new the way he was and he probly did much more he was at a party almost every week even after i asked him not to. So in all i am happy i left him but i should have left him long befor i did.

I completly agree with you Porc0bby. He admiting being bi when i first meet him but promised not to do anything with anyone at all, and i was completly ok with that. And i did trust him up untell a certin point after he started blowing me off i stoped trusting him but i belived he was out with girls, when i found out he was with a guy i felt like i had absultyly no chance, that i wasnt good enught that he whould pick a guy over me. And i dont mean for that to sound mean to anyone i love gay people or people that are bi, and i know alot of them that are very faithful to there partner but it hert me to know he was out with guys and girls. It dosnt bother me anymore i have someone so much better. I dont even have to ask him to not do something because he wont do it anyways. So i had my "bad boy" and got all that out of my system and i do regret alot of the things i did with him.

~Addalaide
Merry Part
~Addalaide
[scifichick]

Post by [scifichick] »

Yea, here is a funny thing... you can't ask someone not to do something that they want. It's just not going to work. You can certainly ask, and maybe for a period of time the person will stop, but you can't forcefully change a person. The change (to stop drinking/drugs) has to come from within.
As far feeling you have no chance because he was with a guy -- it doesn't matter to him if it's a guy or a girl, so you had equal chances. Don't think any less of yourself because of it. These are his issues, and not yours. And as you said, you are with a better person now! Pat yourself on a back, and move on :D
Only in silence the word,/ only in dark the light,/ only in dying life:/ bright the hawk's flight/ on the empty sky. --Le Guin
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Yeah. He said he was willing to change but yeah i guess it dosnt matter, i lived and lerned from it. And i am better off anyways, but we still haveing picked a date.....Hes being stubborn about it. To annoy my mom he said we will go to vegus on 6/6/06 and get married :)) it took mom and minet to catch it but she ended up laughting about it herself.

~Addalaide
Merry Part
~Addalaide
Mr. Oogie Boogie

Post by Mr. Oogie Boogie »

That's a crappy situation to be in! My friend is in the same one only she wont break up with her current bf because... I dont even know.

Shelby
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

To be honest i didnt relize it untell it was to late, then i relized that yeah he had cheeted on me and that he had been lieing to me. It was hard for me to admit it to myself that he wasnt as great as i thought he was. I also was so younge at the time i couldnt handal it that well. And let it lead on longer than it should have because i kept telling myself it whould get better.

~Addalaide
Merry Part
~Addalaide
kittiekat93

Post by kittiekat93 »

My ex was such an ass, we were dating for a few months. Then one day i was IMing him, and he told me that he had became friends with some girls at a camp he went to, the next day i got an email from him telling me that he was going on a date with one of the girls that he met at the camp. he also said that we dont see each other enough and my parents dont like him... he didnt even meet my parents... he thinks that we are still friends, and he criticises some of the other guys im friends with.

Kitty
corrupted_beauty

Post by corrupted_beauty »

He does seem to be quite a jerk, as do your friends. (No affense)

But, we all have problems with EXs. Mine only wanted me back because I found someone else and he seriously didn't think I would. =/

My advice? Just forget about him. He isn't worth it. You could do way better than that anyway!
Aryiok

Post by Aryiok »

LOL....um I would like to address this topic from a scientific and mathematical point of view. First of I'd like to address the fact that YES if you are Bisexual your odds of cheating are higher, why? Because there's more to chose from than if you weren't. I'm not Bisexual therefore my options have now been cut literally in half. (I'm kidding here, don't be offended)

Second of all, 99.9% of everyone in this world has an ass for an Ex. including myself. And I have actually been the ass at one point in time. Not by cheating on her with another girl, or a guy for that matter. Simply because I was young, stupid, raging hormones, sex crazed and insensitive.

Studies lately have shown that most relationships between couples between the ages of 16 and 23 will have infidelity (cheating) in 75% of those relationships. That is terrible and unfortunate. But that is what humans are. Also, statistically speaking, humans are the only species that beleive in monogamy. I'm not saying that monogamy is wrong, it's just not in our nature.

Unfortunately, feelings also happen to accompany infidelity which throws a whole nother wrench into the system. You don't see deer getting upset when the buck goes from one doe to the next. Understand me here, I'm not trying to empathize with cheaters or justify there actions. I'm only trying to put a different spin on it, instead of them just being asses. Good luck and Blessed be.

Aryiok-- keeper of the stone

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”