Crystals and influence

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
HowardAnxo

Crystals and influence

Post by HowardAnxo »

Can someone use your own personal crystals, ones that you have owned, or had possession of, to influence you?

A former intimate friend has asked me to purchase a Labradorite crystal for them.

It struck me as odd, money isn't the issue, and it wasn't at the time the request was made...
About a week before this, she came to me in tears because she was being attacked mentally by others in a group of wiccans she is in, I gave her two of my personal stones, to help protect her, a large quartz point, and a tourmaline that I typically carry with me. It seemed to help her quite a bit.

I hope that this question is not overly confusing, can these things be used to influence me, or used against me in any way?

I have known this woman since we were children, I care for her, and there is a deep connection, I am just trying to understand some of the whys, or fill a gap in knowledge I may have.
MsMollimizz

Re: Crystals and influence

Post by MsMollimizz »

No, but to be safe I would cleanse them the first
chance you get !
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
HowardAnxo

Post by HowardAnxo »

Thank you,
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, HowardAnxo.
When you have a moment, please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself. Thank you.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”