Light headedness and visions?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Blue

Light headedness and visions?

Post by Blue »

Hey all,

I'm just curious as to if this has happened to anyone before.

I often get light headed, and it's no big deal. Normally you just have to give me about 10 seconds and I'm fine.

Last night I was unloading the dishwasher and I got really light headed (worse than usual), so I grabbed the edge of the counter so I didn't fall and hurt myself at like 1:00 in the morning...

But when the fogginess/blackness/light headed-ness went away...I wasn't in my kitchen. Well...I was in my kitchen. But I wasn't in the kitchen in my current house.

I was standing in what I presume to be, my girlfriend and I's kitchen, and she was sitting with a puppy on this L shaped couch watching some anime and I was loading the dish washer/watching the anime too. And it stayed like that for about 30 seconds and then I got really light headed again and then poof, I was back in my kitchen loading the dishwasher.

I should mention I'm clairvoyant, but I'm still learning.

Has something like that ever happened to anyone before or am I really just going nuts?

Thanks,
Blue.
theharmoniouscrow

Re: Light headedness and visions?

Post by theharmoniouscrow »

Hi Blue!
That's pretty amazing. I've been pondering that idea for a while of "where we go" when we faint or when we get light headed. I was thinking - an alternate dimension/timeline where it's us, but a different "story" of us. I get light headed too - and sometimes I "see" things out the corner of my eye (besides the stars and swirly things of course :)) but I've never had a vision like that! When I faint, however (and I used to do it a lot when I was younger - I had a few triggers: Needles. Blood. Broken glass - there's a reason for that) I went "somewhere" and sometimes I stayed there for what seemed like a lifetime... but when I came "back" only a few seconds had passed. I remember EVERY single time I have fainted - I remember every "vision" I had when I did.
That's just my thought on the matter.
I don't think you are nuts! I think perhaps your mind is just more open than most?
"It's often a person's mouth that broke their nose." - old Irish saying.

I listen more than I speak - don't mistake that for lack of opinion.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Hi Blue, you might want to research bilocation.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

After this happened, Did you call your friend to see what she was doing?
Blue

Post by Blue »

It was a future version of us...or her at least. I never saw myself. I'm taking a stab in the dark and saying it was once I had moved over to America.

Normally my visions come to me in a 3rd person perspective, are really cinematic, and come to me when I'm sleeping (and occasionally when I'm meditating, but it's rare). But this was different, this was first person and it looked and felt real. I could smell that it had been raining and I could hear the anime playing and I could see the dog and my girlfriend on the couch and I could feel the plates and bowls that I was stacking into the dishwasher.

It was real...but it wasn't.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've had a few of the being in two-places-at-once experiences. Knocks my head cockeyed, and leaves me dizzy. Each has been confirmed in their own time: some were present moment, some were yet-to-be. It goes with being clairvoyant. I have found grounding after the fact to be helpful in re-phasing to the present moment. As Snow said, do some reading on bilocation.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”