Something interesting!

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Something interesting!

Post by RosieMoonflower »

So something strange but amazing happened yesterday. (This is why I originally started a blog, but felt my inner voice telling me that I didn't have time to commit to a blog and it would be better to post things that are worthy of posting, when I had time. I have deleted my blog.)

Anyways, so my most recent interest is stones! I recently bought a black and white onyx (looks grey) in the shape of a dog. I love dogs, and people know me by my love of dogs. I also bought a beautiful but clear rose quartz. I cleansed my stones in the moonlight and charged them in the sunlight. Then I programmed them for their purpose. The onyx piece I purposed to bring me peace when I a stressed, nervous, uneasy, confused, sad, upset, etc. the other stone however I'm calling my angel rock. I have purposed it to help me call on and communicate with angels. I'm not sure if it is a rose quartz that has absolutely no cloudiness to it or a pink quarts crystal. I know rose quartz is more common and I even read that pink quartz was only sold to collectors. Someone else more knowledgeable than me already told me they though rose quartz. But something is telling me it isn't the same as the rose quartz necklace I have. Anyways, whatever it may be, it's my angel rock now.

So, yesterday I was talking with a woman at work, both rocks are in my pants pocket. This woman has told me before that she works with essential oils, she makes lotions and soaps. She also gardens. I have suspected her of possibly being of the occult, but never asked. So we were sitting there chatting and I brought up a book I had recently read about essential oils and asked her a few questions about oil recipes that might be good for baths to help with cysts. So begins to tell me her thoughts and all of the sudden I felt my had be pulled to the stones in my pocket and I just began rubbing them through my jeans in a repeated circle. I couldn't pull my hand away or I felt this very uncomfortable feeling. She didn't notice because my coat was hiding my hand. But I kept rubbing my hand over the stones until we changed conversations and started talking about work again. Then I had no desire to keep rubbing it.

What do you make of that?

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”