Do you do horoscope readings?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Hera#76

Do you do horoscope readings?

Post by Hera#76 »

My mum went a long time ago to a close friend who did a full chart for her. This lady took my mums exact date time and place of birth and then managed to span out her life for her from birth near enough to right into the future and old age. Do you do that kind of reading BSP?
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hi Hera,

Yes, I do that kind of thing with personal clients. It is basically a general life path reading following the paths of the planets as if they were shoes one wears at times in their life. But, this kind of reading takes a long time and therefore I do not do this over the internet. One needs a face to face encounter to reveal the poetry in their soul. So, if you ever in this part of Canada, then come on over and I'll do this type of reading for you! Have I done your chart for you yet?

Blessings,

bsp
Hera#76

Post by Hera#76 »

If you did I don't have it. I will probably not be in your area because I am from England and am a teacher with very little time or energy to travel. But I will keep it in mind - who knows what the future may bring.
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

BSP!!!
Where have you been hunny?
I miss you :cry:
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hey Hedge,

I am still kicking around. I haven't had much time to devote to online fun latley, that is all. I hope that you are well and we'll be in touch soon, okay!?

Hera#76,

If you want me to do some charts for you then let me know via e-mail or PM and we'll go from there--this is free for members of course.

Blessings,
bsp

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”