Jan Spiller and Gemini

General questions and conversations about astrology.
masterfu678

Jan Spiller and Gemini

Post by masterfu678 »

Has anyone heard about Jan Spiller? She gives reminders for making ten wishes during the New Moon, they must be written on paper and made in the most potent time.

The thing is, I believe they might actually work. I tried it last year during the Gemini(my sign) new moon, most of the wishes I made actually came true!! Those that didn't are the ones that I know was impossible to be granted, but I figured trying it anyway.

Btw, what do you guys say about a Gemini-Taurus relationship? I had this crush on a korean girl and she is Taurus (5/11). I read from horoscopes that these two horoscopes do not get along well, but whenever I see her, I got this blessed and in love feeling. Need opinions and tips.

I tried to talk to Libra girls or Aquarius girls but they didn't seem to like me at all.
Siona

Re: Jan Spiller and Gemini

Post by Siona »

masterfu678 wrote:Btw, what do you guys say about a Gemini-Taurus relationship? I had this crush on a korean girl and she is Taurus (5/11). I read from horoscopes that these two horoscopes do not get along well, but whenever I see her, I got this blessed and in love feeling. Need opinions and tips.
I know that the sun signs are the most common way that astrology is presented, but they're really not meant to be as specific as they're often made out to be. A full astrology chart takes a lot more into consideration than the month-ish long period of time you happened to be born in. So the idea that certain signs always will or won't get along doesn't really hold up because of that, and often I feel there's a lot of self-fulfilling prophecy when one relies too heavily on that sort of thing...

(Also consider that western astrology, the system you're talking about, is only one of many different astrological systems that exists, and many times the different systems can conflict with each other, so I really do think astrology shouldn't factor in too high when looking at potential relationships. :))
Shub Niggurath

Re: Jan Spiller and Gemini

Post by Shub Niggurath »

Agreed with Siona.

If you're a heavy believer in astrology please don't just rely on your Sun sign, there's so much more! You can find some sites on the internet that offer a calculation of a full natal chart (I can't recommend any site in english though so you'll have to find one yourself if you're interested). The natal chart will give you some more insight on your star-written personality. The Sun sign is not always the major and most influential sign - there's also the Ascendant, Medium Coeli and a Moon sign, plus a lot of other connotations - elements, qualities, natal houses, aspects and so on. You can also get a natal chart of your crush and check if you're compatible or not - the charts won't lie, unlike concluding according to the Sun sign only.
Depending only on your Sun sign while picking a partner is as if you were like "Ahh, my eyes are blue so I can't be with someone who has black hair" - makes no sense :D

Oh, and making 10 wishes during New Moon sounds like a sweet idea. New Moon is the time of the end of the cycle and a new beginning so it makes sense to make wishes during this time of the Moon cycle. Never heard of Jan Spiller though ;)
masterfu678

Jan Spiller and Gemini

Post by masterfu678 »

Jan Spillers was the one who invented the idea of making 10 wishes during new moon, she must know the potency of new moon well.

I had seen my natal chart in chinese, based on the one I read. I had a lot of Gemini, but one of them is Virgo(the seventh natal houses I think, the one that supposedly influence what sign you will merry) I never knew what this concept called in English, now I do.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”