My Immortal/Evanescence

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
thasme

My Immortal/Evanescence

Post by thasme »

this song I first heard back like last April..when I bought the cd.. I knew when I heard it it was gonna hit the charts...it's tooo cool. hits home..big time...btw, the person this brings to mind . Heard this song 4 days befor his death. ............weird so weird........Rena

I'm so tired of being here
Supressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time can not erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

You used to captivate me by your resonating mind
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time can not erase

When you scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

When you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears
I held your hand through all of these years
KNOW it NOW and you have WON...
anythingbutnormal

Post by anythingbutnormal »

I love that song! hmm..I'm gonna post one of their songs now...
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I love love love that song too!!!
**Nothing is set in stone**
Frank N Sense

Post by Frank N Sense »

I get a huge glass of coffee, put that cd in and listen to it over and over as I pace in the kitchen. I can listen to that song like 37 times in a row and not get sick of it. Really a song that inspires deep thoughts.
anythingbutnormal

Post by anythingbutnormal »

yes, some of my poems are a lot like what they write for some strange reason...no, no, I don't copy them, I just like the flow of the words and the music, all swooping and stopping in all the right places. they are really good!
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I love that song too, and first heard it on the CD. I like that guitar part that is in the single that they don't have on the album version. That sounds cool.

LilBubbler

Post by LilBubbler »

Like, OMG! like nobody else has said this yet... but I love that song too! I have to sing it in choir. (Yes, I am in high school sry ) But, ya, I have to sing it in a trio, but I get most of the parts!!!! Yea!!!! sm177
Frank N Sense

Post by Frank N Sense »

Hope you do well with your trio! Let us know how it goes.
LilBubbler

Post by LilBubbler »

Actually, I am now doing it in a solo!!! YEAAA! But I performed it in front of pretty much the whole school not too long ago. It went very good. It actually went better than I expexted it to. When I get near the end, my voice usually cracks, or pops, or whatever you call it. I didn't do that at all during the whole performance! I got soo many compliments after! People said I should go to some talent show or try to get a career from this! :oops: OK, enough of me boasting. I am just soo happy. I have never felt that proud of myself in my life! :D
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That's great Lil. Congratulations! :)

poetry_princess

Post by poetry_princess »

in a world of britneys and other people trying to destory the music industry...i think this group is like a breath of fresh air. Its nice to know some people are still talented, and want to sing about real things.
Blessed BE all the Children of Gaia

There Exist only 3 beings in the world worthy of regognition: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create.
_Snow_Falcon_

Post by _Snow_Falcon_ »

Oh i love that cd. This gurl i know and i are gonna perform Tourniquet, and Broken at our school variety show this year (with me on the guitar of course). Amy Lee rocks, i (unlike the all the other guys i know) love how she refuses to degrade herself like Brittany Spears or Christina Agu-whatever. I was gonna see them in concert in montreal on july 20, but my friend had to work :( .

luv that song too!!!

Post by Guest »

you know in my school most of the students doesnt really like evanescence but i do luv them and i luv all their songs especially whisper,imaginary ,haunted ,everybody's fool ,going under,bring me to life, torniquet ,my immortal, taking over me, hello ,my last breath. wait the min. thats all of ther songs in their album i just luv them all!!! :wink:

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”