Finally got my altar up!

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
Pinkpower_80

Finally got my altar up!

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

So, over the past year that I have been studying & focusing on my spiritual path most of my "stuff" has been in temporary places & boxes. Yesterday I got inspired so I set up my permanent one. We had a corner in our bedroom that did nothing but collect junk, so I cleaned it out (physically & energetically). I have an old microwave cart with 3 wire basket drawers underneath it. It is perfect! The pics are kinda crappy because I took them with my tablet lol. I don't have pics of the drawers, but in them I have my BoS, other books, herbs, candles, incense, & other odds & ends. My fiance is going to hang some shelves up for my herbs. I didn't have my incense holder on it when I took tbe pic, but it's on it now burning a stick. It's made of the same mahogony that the candle holders are. My fiance made them for me, as well as my tarot card bag. He's quite handy lol. I had a huge piece of soft black material, it goes to the floor and covers the drawers.

Before:

Cleaned out with cart:

Finished product:

Better view: On it I have my athame, God & Goddess statues (which I got from a member here), amethysts, tiger's eye, quartz crystal, African butter stone, my candles & handmade holders (mahogony), my runes in the purple bag, & my tarot cards in the white bag (they also have an amethyst in the bag with them).
Pinkpower_80

Re: Finally got my altar up!

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

I am working on a wall hanging, so I'll post that once it's complete.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Oh! Very nice! (: I'm working on getting mine together too, now that my closet has a door on it. I can hide it in my closet! Yay!

But I love yours so much! I love the idea of the baskets underneath, and I love how you set it up. (: The green and blue candles I especially love because they are so pretty! (And my favorite colors). Good work!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

Pretty and practical. :flyingwitch:
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Oooh, it has wheels and drawers. Beautiful and functional. Way to go Pink! :)
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Thanks y'all! I love it. Last night when I went to bed, it was almost like I could feel it's wonderful energy. I can't help but smile every time I see it. It really helps the vibe in my bedroom. I've been working at clearing it of negative energy so I can have kind of a sanctuary. I need to do the rest of my house because the tension is so thick it hits me like a wall! Walking into my room is a completely different feeling.
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

This might sound a little silly, but it sounds good to me: when you've got some time and peace and quite, why not wheel your altar through the house? You'll be taking some of your bedroom's good vibes with you, plus you'll have an easy way to carry your tools around with you as you go room to room, blessing your house. Just a thought. :mrgreen:
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Echo_of_shadows wrote:This might sound a little silly, but it sounds good to me: when you've got some time and peace and quite, why not wheel your altar through the house? You'll be taking some of your bedroom's good vibes with you, plus you'll have an easy way to carry your tools around with you as you go room to room, blessing your house. Just a thought. :mrgreen:
That is a fantastic idea! I *may* be getting next weekend to myself & I had already planned on doing a deep cleansing in my house, but your idea makes it even better! My mom is planning on keeping Charlotte (my 4yo), the boys are supposed to be going to their biomom's, and my fiance is supposed to go survival camping with his best friend. I am putting so much energy out into the Universe that it will all pan out lol. I would love some child free time! :fairy:
Chylorna

Post by Chylorna »

That looks awesome! Mine's currently sitting on top of a chest or draws, but I do want to eventually move it and set one up properly sometime in the future. I will deffo be looking at a table similar me thinks :)
“ HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE. "
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Chylorna wrote:That looks awesome! Mine's currently sitting on top of a chest or draws, but I do want to eventually move it and set one up properly sometime in the future. I will deffo be looking at a table similar me thinks :)
Thank you! I've seen similar carts in stores for a fairly cheap price. Mine was a hand me down but I'm sure you could have an easy time finding one. :)
Chylorna

Post by Chylorna »

Awesome! If not ill make one lol I'm sure an old table n add some wheels to it and draws :P hehe, oh the possibilities
“ HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE. "
seawitch

Post by seawitch »

That is so beautiful. I love the statues.

Return to “Altar Pictures”