Mercury Signs

General questions and conversations about astrology.
missdarlingjess

Mercury Signs

Post by missdarlingjess »

Mercury is the ruler of Gemini and Virgo and the Third House! He is the messenger of the zodiac and our communication and coordination. He explores the in-workings of everything with curiosity and is very unemotional and opportunistic. Mercury will tell how we communicate. Are we concise or verbose, flowery or business-like, fast or slow, etc? He also shows how we think, process, organize and make sense of things. How we handle nervous energy, convey and express ourselves, how we approach information and others is also expresses by Mercury. When we act out Mercury, we are curious, talkative, versatile, indecisive, high-strung and too technical. He also rules how we get a point across, study and overall our style of communication and coordination. In houses he rules what we often talk about. Mercury rules, to a lesser extent, things such as siblings, computers, transportation and postal systems. :flyingwitch:
creatrix

Re: Mercury Signs

Post by creatrix »

My Mercury is in Aries so I tend to be a fast talker/thinker at times. I can be blunt too and sometimes I offend people without trying to. What is your Mercury sign?
missdarlingjess

Post by missdarlingjess »

Capricorn!<3 What about everyone else? What are your signs? Look up your birth chart at cafeastrology.com!
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Here's all my signs: :)
Rising Sign is in 27 Degrees Scorpio
Sun is in 14 Degrees Sagittarius
Moon is in 28 Degrees Virgo
Mercury is in 29 Degrees Scorpio
Venus is in 03 Degrees Sagittarius
Mars is in 24 Degrees Libra
Jupiter is in 13 Degrees Aquarius
Saturn is in 02 Degrees Sagittarius