Any potent love spells to bring back a loved one?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Muirìn

Re: Any potent love spells to bring back a loved one?

Post by Muirìn »

It's just... Yes, I've been talking with him, a lot, even though I shouldn't because if this is really and truly over I need to grieve, and talking to him is pure denial. But yes, we've been talking, and after 142 emails, he finally told me why, but not really. He gives me reasons, but that I can counter too easily. I've just sent him a mail telling him, as a joke, that even if I went "bruja" (he use to call me that when I would use herbs and essential oils) on him and castes a spell, it wouldn't change anything if he didn't recognize that all of it is fear.
I'll wait for his answer, and ask the Oracle tonight... It's such a shame cause I've worked very hard on this spell, and tonight is the perfect moment to cast it :( but I don't want to get slapped in the face by a reverse effect, threefold style, so if I really can't, I won't.

And yes Vesca, I'm going to need something, but I'm going to open a thread for that particular subject, and you can write as long a novel as you wish in it ;)
Muirìn

Post by Muirìn »

Update: I didn't do it in the end. I was about to ask the Oracle and as I was shuffling my deck, a card fell: The Yearning... I guess I am condemned to long for his return, and will have to let fate and the Goddess do their work. Maybe he will actually agree to the spell, or he'll just admit there's no chance at all he might come back...
Anyway, thank you both for your guidance!
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

I'll try not to write anymore novels for at least a week. :) I do try to encourage people to find their own way, and to try out a lot of things and see how they work out. I just really hate seeing people get hurt over things that are really out of their realm of control, especially when there are so many other ways to resolve challenges.

It sounds like he's at least willing to dialogue with you a bit, that must help a little. Even with the closure part of grieving. But you never know what the future will bring, and if he comes back around it will be for his own reasons and he'll be more true because of it. And if not, you'll still find your way and grow stronger from it.

But now I'm curious, which Oracle deck do you use? (I love oracle decks...)
Muirìn

Post by Muirìn »

Yes, I guess, but now it's crushing me and I barely keep my head above the water, which will get even worse when I'll have to cut contact (again).

Talking of water, I use the Mermaids Oracle. I was going to go for the Mermaids Tarot, but when I saw all the drawings for all the Arcana, it didn't "speak" to me that much anymore. Whereas the illustrations and also the book that comes with the Mermaid Oracles really struck a cord in me, so there you go!
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Woot. *goes to google the Mermaid Oracle's images* haha.

Ooh, I love the artwork on this one!

Don't worry, the forum will be here to vent your frustrations with. :)
patsy

Post by patsy »

I don't see anything wrong in casting a love spell though. For god sake love spell is part of magic, people just sit in their house and cook up karma stories, or stories about how love spell could back fire, it's available for a purpose, let it serve it's purpose.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

patsy wrote:I don't see anything wrong in casting a love spell though. For god sake love spell is part of magic, people just sit in their house and cook up karma stories, or stories about how love spell could back fire, it's available for a purpose, let it serve it's purpose.
Well, there are love spells, and there also are bad curses and spells to hurt someone. And yes, it's not one and the same, but I would consider the object's point of view. Would you be OK if someone did a love spell on you? Imagine how you don't want to be with a person for one reason or another and they MADE you be with them, because THEY wanted it. It has nothing to do with backfiring (although love spells do backfire quite often). It's got to do with free will and breaking it because you want something.

Return to “Love Spells”