Spiritual Causes for Illness?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Spiritual Causes for Illness?

Post by Starwitch »

I came across this list of possible spiritual causes for different illness and wondered how many of you would relate to the reasons listed for your particular illnesses? If you'd to check it out, here's the link:

http://ourspiritualnutrition.com/is05.htm

Bright blessings,
Starwitch
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Spiritual Causes for Illness?

Post by Firebird »

Can I just say,...Woah :surprisedwitch:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

That was something.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

What made me look this up is the CNN near-death experience show I watched. A lady with end-stage cancer was in the hospital dying. She had an NDE and it was during the NDE that she understood that her cancer was caused by the lack of love she had for herself (or something along those lines). She knew that if she came back to her body, the cancer would disappear. She decided to return and keep living and the cancer disappeared just like she knew it would. Her doctors had never seen anything like it. (I understand that reading this might upset people who are dealing with cancer, but I'm just telling you what I saw on TV, so please don't take it out on me.)

So I decided to look up spiritual causes of illnesses to see if I could match my own problems with my personality traits. Some of them matched up well. Others I wasn't entirely sure about, though they could have applied to me and perhaps I'm just in denial about it. Or the lady who runs that site may not know all the answers.

Here's the NDE video where she discusses her NDE and miraculous healing.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video ... i.cnn.html
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

I can't watch that at work but I will tonight it sounds interesting. I certainly know stress/depression causes pain so why not conditions. The kidney stone one was pretty spot on. Since my mom gets them too it's makes sense. Accupuncture works on the same principle too. What an interesting story. It was too short I would love to have heard more from her.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”