My neighbor is dead

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My neighbor is dead

Post by Firebird »

Oh North,...how terrible.Image

You know...every time something like this happens...everyone is in shock... They hold on to each other and cling together and are supportive, and helpful. This moment of >oh wow< I do only have this mortal fleshy envelope that is housing the spirit. and we are all going there someday, To the great unknown, in the case of my neighbor, to the kingdom of heaven (or re-born into the arms of our mother)... But for a space in time, we are all together as one, trying to understand this untimely thing that happened. The community is, community. You know?,...I sat with other neighbors I hardly knew, we cried together and held on to each other, and now we won't be such strangers.
Back to living every moment for the moment...because you never know...that was a blessed thing about the neighbor, because he did live that way, and he was an incredibly happy man.
The service really was beautiful, even though they chanted in a language I didn't understand, I found the intoxicating fragrance of frankincense to be really soothing, There was soooo many flowers and about 400 or so people, he defiantly touched the community, I hope his printing business will be able to stay open some how.
His house across the street has been so silent...just the small shrine at the front step...no more big black truck swinging in for lunch every day, no little Mercedes zipping away at night, no big boat taking up the street on the way to some body of water, dirt bikes... bye bye. Giant smiling grin, gone. Man with a wave for everyone.... will now live on in spirit.

Yep ...Live for the moment

dear North ...healing to your soul and your community, bless the young girls, no parent should have to endure that pain, sending light and love

Love from Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Just through your words, I feel like I've been there and experienced this. Thank you for sharing, it was moving, and I wish his family and his spirit peace. The community is so fortunate to have a soul such as you there, firebirdflys. I think you're part of the glue that holds it together spiritually.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I'm late, I know, but I'm sorry, Firebird. Love and light!
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”