Helping Spirits To Move On

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Riyoki24

Re: Any help please :)

Post by Riyoki24 »

Also grid you house to block out negative spirits from entering. Use powerful crystals in the natural state in a grid with the intent to protect you home. Then at every entrance and window of you house add a clear quarts for purification. Cleanse every fullmoon all of the crystals.
ShadowWolfe1992

Post by ShadowWolfe1992 »

Sorry for the horribly later reply. I'm passive cause I've grown up seeing it as normal and they have never harmed me nor have I gotten the feeling that they have any negative intentions. Sadly where I am living I am not allowed to do anything with flame or smoke so smudging is out of my realm of possibilities at the moment.
CheyCat

Post by CheyCat »

Spirits tend to listen to assertiveness. If you tell them to go away they likely will. Are they causing you any harm? If not, just let them know they have passed. That there place isn't with you or in your home, it's on the other side. If they are harming you, seek out some help from a medium. If you don't wan to pay for a medium, cast a circle, and do a protection ritual. douse the area with sage, and ask for protection. There are many things you can do to rid yourself of pesky spirits. NEVER USE A OUIJA BOARD!!!!!

Just talk to them. They were people once, too.
ShadowWolfe1992

Post by ShadowWolfe1992 »

No, they've not been harming me, more like protecting me. The only time I've seen them do anything that makes it apparent they are present is when someone might have an intent to harm me. I am assertive and have told them they've passed. I'm a medium myself but I tend to let lie what lies. If they don't know they've passed I let them know, and if they cause harm I do tend to make sure they're expelled from the area or the area has been cleaned

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”