Spells for my site...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I added all your spells to Moonlit. Thanks!

moonlit

Post by moonlit »

No prob itf you want me to find you more I will.... OOOOOH my clensing spell is on here somewhere it's a good one if I do say so myself lol. I gotta try to find it..

heres others while i'm looking

To have someone see his errors

This is a three times three spell to use on people who were corrupt in their ways. It has no negative consequence unless you think ill of the person while casting the spell.

"Wind in the north, run through the trees Three times three, let them see, let them see.
Sands of the east, rich soils beneath Three times three, set them free, set them free.
Fires in the south, awaken from sleep Three times three, let them see, let them see.
Water of the west, flow to the seas Three times three, set them free, set them free."

It works best if you have something representing that person, like a strand of their hair or a fingernail. The spell may not work instantaneously, you may have to repeat it for the person to see error in their ways. Please be sure you're not being hypocritical, because that may cause negative feedback... So, all warnings given, blessed be!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See what someone thinks of you

Write the name of the person you are wondering about on a piece of paper. Fold the paper in half, then half again. Draw an eyeball on the outside of the folded page. Slip the page under your pillow and before bed repeat as follows:

With dreamers eyes I seek to see

What this person thinks of me.

Be it good or be it ill

Reveal to me as is my will

Close your eyes and picture this person sitting across a crowded room. The room is all a buzz with conversation you cannot hear clearly. This is gossip about you that this person started. It may be good things and/or it may be bad. As you move towards the person let yourself fall asleep. When you wake, jot down what you heard in your dream, particularly anything s/he said or did. Your answer will reveal itself. If you do not get the answer to your questions, consider what was revealed to you instead. Perhaps there is a truth you are missing that is more compelling then the one you seek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Nothing is set in stone**
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

he he he found this along the way

here is a good truth spell

Get either a white ,blue, green or purple candle Gather strands of differant colored thread light the candle look into the flames and in your palm agitate the threads to become a tangled mess while saying:

"TONGUE-TIED AND TANGLED BEFUDDLED AND WRANGLED YOUR WORDS SHALL BE IF YOU LIE TO ME"

Snuff out the candle place the threads in your pocket or purse/wallet next time you meet the person. Ask them whatever.... if they are lying their reply will be tongue tied and thier words will be tangled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psycic awareness

here ya go

You need: A fireporrf container, cinnamon, paper, a pen or pencil, lighters or matches, a blue candle.

Charge and consencrate one tablespoon of ground cinnamon. On a peice of paper, draw a creasent moon on one side and an open eye on the other. Light 1 blue candle and gaze into the flame until you feel you are ready to begin. Then repeat the following 3X:

" Lift the veil, let blind eyes see,
I will it now, so mote it be!"

Sprinkle the cinnamon over the moon and eye symbols. Fold the paper carefully into quarters. Burn the paper and scatter the ashes outdoors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
here is one you might like its a spell yo give you inner strength

Open your eyes wide and let them blur. Do not try to focus on one point. Repeat the following:

Energy rise and energy flow

Lend me the strength of the oak

The exubarance of the young

And the clarity of the wise

Once finished, take 3 deep breaths, holding each one for a count of 5. Visualize your energy increasing, crackling and surging through out your body. At the end you should feel recharged and ready to tackle your next obstacle. So get busy!

This spell also has good results when used to overcome the lethargy associated with depressive episodes.

This is a temporary fix. It may only last a few minutes, or all day, depending on how in tune you are with your body's natural energy.
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Still havent found the one I want yet lol... but I found others along the way.

Calming Technique

sit comfortably and use your projective hand(usually right if your right handed or vice versa) to send out negative energies and your receptive hand to bring in positive energies, after a few minutes you will be much more relaxed and calm,
and the good thing is you can do it any time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To rid of Stress

"Bide the Wiccan law of three,
If you don't then Cursed you'll be,
Spirits of my Ansectors come,
Give my your protection, Some,
Interfere in my life,
And Keep my free from Stress and Strife
So mote it be"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spell to Make Someone Leave You Alone

This is a variation on a popular spell used to stop someone from harming or bothering you. This must be performed during a waning moon.

On a piece of parchment or recycled paper, write the name and birthdate of the person you are wishing "away".

Now fill an air-tight container (like a baby food jar or tupperware container) with water. Add a pinch of one or more of these magical herbs: ash tree leaves, clover, lovage, lilac, garlic clove. Take the paper with the name on it and fold it three times. Tie a black string or thread around it and drop it in the water. Seal the container up and bury it in a safe spot in your garden, yard or flower box..

Once the person has left you alone or no longer poses a problem to you, open the container and empty it to the earth. Keep the container instead of leaving it to Mother Earth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
to make someone dream about you

Do you ever want to get an important message through to someone, but you just don't know how to do it?

Here is what you do:

1. Determine precisely what it is you want them to hear, or perhaps feel. Write down your wish on a piece of paper in simple sentence form.

2. Make a dream pillow using a small square of fabric and a little batting. Throw in a pinch of lavender and rosemary. Put in the piece of paper last, then sew up the end.

3. Put the dream pillow on your altar. Do an altar devotion to center yourself, then create sacred space. Cast a circle and call the quarters if you like, but is isn't necessary.

4. Center yourself, then hold your hands over the dream pillow and say the following:

Holy Mother, Goddess Divine,
I stand before your sacred shrine.
This person won't listen or hear
My words tickle at deafened ear.
Holy Mother, Goddess Divine,
Send a dream, awaken the mind.
Through his/her vision he/she lives
The nightmare/passion/lesson he/she so freely gives.
Holy Mother, Goddess Divine
Send them your enchanted design
Clear out the cobwebs, tear down walls
Carry my message through spirit calls.

Feel free to change the incantation to suit your purpose
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

MWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA

Protection
By the Faries, and the sprites,
the gnomes and the dragons
The Elfs and the undines, And the Sylphs and the Salamanders,
-Grant me your protection,
Where ever I may go,
Creatures of light, Let this be so,
So mote it be!
What you need:
Gold/yellow candle,
Silver candle,
Red candle,
Blue candle,
Green candle,
an asortment of Natural items (ex. Acorn)
Cast the Circle

"Divine Goddess, Goddess divine,
Divine God, God divine,
If evil dwells within this place,
please make it leave my space."

Stop a certain person from entering your home.
Just recite the following passage while closing the door...
If you have a lock on the door, then you should lock it also while reciting passage.
Guard this threshold,
Guard this door,
so that (persons name),
can pass no more.
"Elements of the Sun,
Elements of the Day,
Come this way,
Powers of night and day,
I summon thee,
I call upon thee,
to Protect me,
So Shall it Be."
PROTECTION
I found this spell in a book and it's very simple. It's a Guardian spell so you can put a protection spirit at your front door to keep anything negative out.
Light a candle on the night of a full moon and sit in a quit place. Visualise a spirit before you. It can take on any shape you prefer depending on how strong you want it. Then when you can clearly see it before you say
"I call you here to protect my house/room from negative forces. Stand by my door and prevent any evil from crossing in to my home. Blessed Be". Then picture your Guardian walking over and standing by the door. You can make more then one if nessesary. I haven't tried this I'm afraid.
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I CANT FIND IT!!!!!!!!!! I LOOKED THROUGH LIKE 27 PAGES OF MY CRAP ON HERE AND i CANT FIND IT !!!!!! I know I have posted it like 2 or 3 times!!!!!!! I'm gonna cry,..... grrrrrr.
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

wrote:You wish the handshake was that easy?
No, I meant getting people to do what you want!!
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Right, I understand. You can learn to get people to do what you want if you learn the right techniques. Read books like "How to Win Friends and Influence People." That's good stuff.

Thanks for the spells Moonlit. I have some of those on the site already, but not all of them. I'm thinking you may have gotten many of your spells from the same website where I said I hit the jackpot. They just had a TON of spells there. So I have downloaded them all to my computer to use on my site. Most of them are posted all around the web in different places, but not all sites are as easy to read and navigate as mine is, so I think I have an advantage over many sites. Even if we have the same spells, having an easy-to-read and navigate site makes all the difference for some people. I saw one site where the webmaster tried to use a cursive font for her entire website. Duh. Of course, you can't use cursive fonts because everyone doesn't have the same fonts installed on their computers, so many people will get an odd-looking, tiny, hard-to-read font instead of the one the webmaster intended you to see (which was probably hard to read anyway.) It is also a free site with ads in the way of the text, and takes forever to load or find spells because all the spells are just listed on one page. She obviously got her spells from the same place I'm getting mine but she didn't bother to break them up into seperate pages, just posted them the way she got them, all on one page. Those sites could actually be successful if they would just do a few little things differently and learn a bit about web design. Well, I'm obviously rambling. Thanks for the spells.

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Spells for my site...

Post by Firebird »

bump :flyingwitch:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”