Wake up calls

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
RaineNeit

Wake up calls

Post by RaineNeit »

yup that's right I get wake up calls every morning. :lol:

I have two cats Osiris and Mika, for some reason I get woken up every morning about 7:30. Obviously the want attention but it's like clock work I swear.

Osisris is a huge long haired black cat, and Mika is a short haired brown striped cat. I love my boys, but seriously let me sleep in.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Yep- I hear ya. My big brown dog has to lick my face on Saturday if it's after 6am... either she has to go potty or she's just realized that the sun is up but mom isn't yet... better wake her! (But I do love a sloppy wake-up kiss!) :28:
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

OMG!!!! I have a cat names Osiris!!! he is white and gray and such a loveable baby when he wants to be.. but when he's tired of it LOOK OUT!!!! he can be a mischievious brat too lol. I rescued him from a corn field when he was really tiny.. not even wiened yet. aww. I love him.
**Nothing is set in stone**
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Ya, that's kind of why I'm not so big on cat-pets. They're nice to talk to and have around, but boy- do they get mad easily.

I grew up with a vacation-cat (at my grandparents house that I frequented)- he was a nice cat... most of the time. But I'm one of those people who loves to love her animals... and cat's just don't seem to go for that idea at all. (I mean the way they naturally show affection is to dig their nails into your chest or sleep on your face!) :28: All animals are beautiful in their own way- I'm just a bit too stuck in my ways to learn to completely understand and appreciate cat's mannerisms, I guess.

So, that in combination with my pretty severe allergy to cat dander leaves my home cat-free. My daughter on the other hand is a complete cat person... I guess she's just not been scratched enough yet. :|

:28:

Return to “Animals and Pets”