Psychic dream or coincidence... opinions and suggestions plz

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
xentrikchic

Psychic dream or coincidence... opinions and suggestions plz

Post by xentrikchic »

Hello, I'm new to the board and I want to apologize if this post isnt in the right category, this one seemed the most general. I have, in the recent past had some rather scary and oddly prophetic dreams, as a result I have since read up on witchcraft and psychic phenomena. Many things ring true, but I would like to consult some expert opinions rather than making something out of nothing.

Ok here goes, I've always had kinda wierd dreams where things happen to me that then take place soon after in real life. For Example, before starting freshman year of college I dreamt that I woke up in a strange room with strange people it was incredibly vivid, a month later when I get to school I discover that my dorm room and my roommate and hallmates identically resemble those in my dream. Now I'm in the field of psychology and I know all about self fulfilling prohphecies and how the mind can trick you into believing things so I basically wrote the dream off.

However, most recently in December I had a very disturbing dream, I dreamt that I was driving and slid out of control, I slid sideways through a small snowy field throwing up snow everywhere and finally slamming sideways into a tree. I awoke from this dream feeling very disturbed but relieved that it was only a dream. Unfortunately a month later I repeated this scene in real life, totalling my car and breaking my collarbone.

Now to be honest I have lots of dreams that never come to pass, and I never know if a dream will be "real" until after something happens...

So am I psychic/clairvoyant or do I just have an active imagination. I humbly ask for your opinions and for advice on how to manage/ use these dreams. Thank you very much, and thanks for slogging through the extra long post!
~have a wonderful day~
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

This is unusual, but not unheard of. You probably are psychic, as most people are if they try, and just think yourself lucky that you are so much more psychically refined than most. However, you must remeber not to let these dreams rule your life and know that if you see a future, it may or may not happen and either way you must accept it.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”