How can I tell?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
DreamWeaver

How can I tell?

Post by DreamWeaver »

I came to the thread today to talk about a person that proclaims he's a wiccian. I thoughtIt would be kinda neat to acaually talk to a person that shares common beliefs as me. But I don't if this kid ( I'm 14 and so is he) is wiccian too. I don't know if he doing it to sound cool or if he is really. I have a class with him and it's really hard to find out. Is there any way to find out?
AutumnMaidens

Re: How can I tell?

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Talking usually works. Ask him basic questions, for instance: What path does he adhere to? What does the law of three stand for, who is his matron, who is his patron, how does he celebrate, what is his altar made up out of. Things that a wiccan would know.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
VampereGone9

Re: How can I tell?

Post by VampereGone9 »

Hi there,

I`m Chris, from Malaysia!! I just join in this website. I`m new in this spell making stuff like that.
I`ve try a new spell (Reveal What Someone Thinks of You) yesternight for the 1st time in my life. Can this spell be done second time or everytime?
Because I`m not sure what I get, I have dream all the time when i fall asleep :(

Thank you

Best regards,
Chris

Return to “For Everyone”