Yes and No Questions

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
SpiritualPagan

Yes and No Questions

Post by SpiritualPagan »

Hey everyone!

Sorry but I have a question that I hope someone can answer for me.

Well I know about using a pendulum but one small problem with that; I just had to go learning now to control a pendulum with my mind so whenever I try to use one to connect with the energies around me or my spirit guides, I can't get a legit answer because my mind is controlling which way it wants it to turn. So I'm just ::darkmood:: (not really lol)

I am a very unique person, I always have been. I always get the strangest items that call out to me. And that's ok with me, I actually like being unique. I like being different and my own person.

So being unique, I thought of a method similar to the Pendulum method.

Why not used some kind of coin? Like a quarter or dime or nickel, or something.

Like heads could be Yes and tails could be No. The energies or my spirit guides could connect through the coin and control if it lands on Yes or No, heads or tails.

Could this work? It's just a theory but I could work. Anything is possible right? That's what I have always believed.

Anyways, please respond if you can.

Thanks!

Blessings all!
- Josh :D
aphroditemoon

Re: Yes and No Questions

Post by aphroditemoon »

I believe it can work. As long as you focus on your energy and what the intent is behind it ( like having heads be yes, tails be no) I don't see why it wouldn't.
You do not need to use the bible to justify love, however no greater tool has been created to justify hate.
SpiritualPagan

Post by SpiritualPagan »

Oh thank you very much. I could also do the tester questions. Like "Am I age 17" and "Is my name Josh". Almost forgot about those lol. But If they are all correct then it might just work. I am sure my Spirit Guides wouldn't mind, as they know how I am haha.

Thanks very much for the response!

Blessings always my friend!

- Josh
aphroditemoon

Post by aphroditemoon »

You're very welcome! Let me know how it goes! :]
You do not need to use the bible to justify love, however no greater tool has been created to justify hate.
SpiritualPagan

Post by SpiritualPagan »

I sure will, I'm painting over a nickel and am going to do Pentacles, both of them different colors, but prositive colors and then I'm going to bless the coin.

Thanks and many blessings of abundance.

- Josh
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Growing up my first set of runes were on these plastic star beads ( you know the multicolored ones that ever raver has) and I wore them around my neck on a shoe lace. The energy you work with does not care if it is a rock, a penny or a donut.

I also had on these beads the letters "Y" "E" "S" and "N" "O" they were on the back of 10 of them. I would shake them up in my hands and cast them down. Which ever word that was spelt completely was my answer.
SpiritualPagan

Post by SpiritualPagan »

Oh thank you JBRaven! That sounds like a good technique! Thank you for sharing! I might use it in the future, it seems like a really good way to get Yes and No answers from Spirit Guides.

Blessings of abundance!
Josh
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

No worries. Remember Magic is about life, the creative ways we find to live a witches life is evidence of our creator.
SpiritualPagan

Post by SpiritualPagan »

Yay it seems it works! All my test questions were answered right yay! I am so glad I thought aboutt hat idea, or maybe something else helped me think of the idea lol.

Blessings to you always and thanks to everyone!

Josh

Return to “General Divination”