beltane

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
practicalmagic

beltane

Post by practicalmagic »

On May 1st we had a bonfire, 3 of us wrote down our wishes on separate papers, Mine of course folded up many times, thrown right into the flames, the next day......my paper was laying there, completly in tact, everything else had burned, what do you think this means ???
Twine
Banned Member

Re: beltane

Post by Twine »

You missed.
practicalmagic

Post by practicalmagic »

funny, but really it went into the fire
Twine
Banned Member

Post by Twine »

practicalmagic wrote:funny, but really it went into the fire
Well, in that case, I'm inclined to say that the Universe has 'processed and denied' your request, for whatever reason It may have. Perhaps you rwish did not coincide with the path your life is Meant to take or it was just unreasonable. It's not for me to say why, but clearly there was a reason.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

I would tend to side with Twine on that your request has been DENIED!

As a Side Note incase you were unaware:

I certainly can't speak for every pagan but I can tell you that a majority of them will tell that Magick shouldnt be worked on Sabbat Days unless under dire circumstance as these are the "Holy" days where our focus should solely be on observation of the seasons and reverence for deitiy. Generally magickal workings small or large are usually reserved for Esbats. Again I cannot speak for everyone but this seems to be the mostly commonly accepted belief and practice.

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”