My Blog Is Better Today....Please Come See

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
bostonshorty

My Blog Is Better Today....Please Come See

Post by bostonshorty »

A week ago today I humbly offered my blog for review as a way to reach out to those I feel the most connection to. I am grateful for those few who did try and visit, and also apologetic if you found it under construction. I confess to still being in a learning curve when manipulating the tools to make my blog look and feel the way I would like. I also was not left unscathed by the Super Full Moon week and found myself having to regain my balance in the wake of intense personal and emotional events. After the full moon ritual I honored last nite....I am feeling refreshed and renewed and hope you will find this reflected in my new look and the new blog I offer today: "War Is Everywhere...And Everyone's World Is Getting Smaller". I'm sure I'm not alone in finding it difficult to present thoughts and ideas from what is still considered an alternate perspective, while also wishing to attract a broad and diverse audience. In the end though, my heart knows who and what I am and believe and is even more committed to showing it and using it for everyone's benefit.

Thanks, and please let me know your personal struggles with wanting to build an audience that would include everyone....regardless of their religion.

Blessed Be!
Boston Shorty
http://invisibleinsights.squarespace.com/ smileylove

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”