Cat Spirit Question

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
littlefozsquirrel

Cat Spirit Question

Post by littlefozsquirrel »

I'm really new to this and I have a couple questions about a cat spirit that I see all the time. When I say all the time I mean everyday all the time. I'm so new to this I don't know what it means exactly could someone please help???

lilsquirrel
AutumnMaidens

Re: Cat Spirit Question

Post by AutumnMaidens »

It could be a spirit animal trying to contact you. How does it appear? As an actual cat or as a spirit? When do you see it? In your dreams, meditations, outside walking around like normal? Etc...
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Kei Kawazu

Post by Kei Kawazu »

maybe its a guardian or something.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I have multiple cats living with me, have had for years now, so many of them have passed to spirit. When one is preparing to rturn to the keeping of Bast, the companions who have gone before, return to guide him or her. I see them for a week or two, and it gives me time to prepare usually. Ialso have a spectral puma who appears in my living room from time to time. I think he just likes the company.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
Skyleaf

Post by Skyleaf »

I used to live in a duplex with several other witches. We saw a little grey cat spirit on many occasions. I often wished I could have brought it with me when I moved out.

One of my cats collapsed and then died at home at the age of 19. For several days afterward, I would see him. I'd wake up to see him sitting on the bed. One time I saw him walk down the hall into my bedroom and then jump up on the bed. I'm not sure if he wanted to comfort me, or if he was just a little confused as to where he was supposed to go, so he headed for where he felt comfortable. (Or where he died. He died on the bed.)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

My spirit cats sometimes come by to visit. Mostly they come when another one is going to leave us for the spirit world. I don't think they have the confusion about passing that humans experience. I do think they like to revisit comfortable spots. In my case, I had one visit me while I was on a roadtrip. I didn't expect to feel a cat run across my pillow in a motel room.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Animals and Pets”