Ostara's almost here!

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
love beats all (;

Ostara's almost here!

Post by love beats all (; »

So this year Ostara falls on the 20th of March, anyone want to share what they plan to do on what has to be one of my favorite sabbats? Personally, I'm doing a sunrise ritual which honors the sun, the earth, and divinity with yellow, green, and purple pastel candles followed by a a meditation and offering of soymilk and sugar to the earth. Would love to hear others' plans!
Bright Ostara blessings to all (;
AutumnMaidens

Re: Ostara's almost here!

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I've been wondering what I could do as well, I'm going to celebrate with some other pagan friends, we're probably going to light fires because it's probably going to be a night ritual so we'll probably do a sun moon honouring because it will also be the full moon on the evening before Ostara. Maybe we're going to bake something, I'm going to make warm milk and honey drinks and hopefully we'll be able to take a long walk in nature and do a spring celebration of some sort.
Might think of some more later, maybe some other people will give me some more inspiration to see what I can do ^_^

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Luna Lisa

Post by Luna Lisa »

I'm doing a ritual at sunset. Decorate my altar real pretty with flowers and scented candles. Thanking the One God and the One Goddess. This is my first Ostara so don't laugh. :D

Blessed Be.
Thistle

Post by Thistle »

This will be my first Ostara. I'm hoping to have a picnic to celebrate, but if not....I'll do an inside picnic and possibly start some herb plants for the kitchen. :-)
DancingWillowTree

Post by DancingWillowTree »

Wow you guys all sound like you are going to have lots of fun! Its my first Ostara also. I have no idea at all on what to do. I'm thinking i will just dedicate my new tools on my altar and try some tarot? Who knows lol. -Willow!!

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”