*tears* why are they doing this...

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
InHonorOfHecate

*tears* why are they doing this...

Post by InHonorOfHecate »

My girlfriend broke up with me. Again. And now she says shes straight. And now she is trying to set me up with a guy I don't even know.
But she kept saying it's a choice and being straight and girly "gives you more pleasure". And I'm sitting there thinking that it doesn't give me pleasure to live a lie. But she persists. Before that, her sister called me a perv and said I am nasty("datin my sister" is what she said after calling me nasty.) I was crying and that's what they said. And (we'll call her "B") B and her sister are and were trying to make me straight. As if having my heart broken was't enough. They have to tear my heart out and stomp on it. Help. I feel useless and fat and ugly and horrible and suicidal.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Inhonorofhecate,

f*ck them. Seriously. People will try to do this to you over and over again until you learn to say "f*ck em, I love me."

Here is a quick I-love-myself-bath.

take a half a gallon of milk, some roses or carnations, and something that smells good. soak in the bath and focus on loving yourself. if you feel you need help in doing this, ask the water spirit to come teach you to love yourself or to release attachments to people who are confused and will only bring you down.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
InHonorOfHecate

Post by InHonorOfHecate »

Aww... Thank you all for the advice. It made me feel a bit better.
I think my sadness gave me a fever though. Heh. :|
Fie

Post by Fie »

Don't be sad. Separate yourself from them. Pick yourself up and find new positivity, people who believe sexuality is a choice are either young or ignorant and in either case, aren't worth becoming depressed over, let them think what they want, in the meantime, you should live a happy, truthful life.
<3
[i][color=spirit]It may be that no life is found,
Which only to one engine bound
Falls off, but cycles always round.
ALFRED TENNYSON, The Two Voices[/i][/color]

Can you hear the coyotes yipping?
They are having a good time.
Teasing the shadows.

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Fie-kun][img]http://incubators.dragcave.net/incubator_Fie-kun.png[/img][/url]

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”