"Traitor!"

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Ayeka the Cat spirit

"Traitor!"

Post by Ayeka the Cat spirit »

I don't know why but I've always felt like my last life ended tragicaly, leaving something important undone. When I sleep at night and remember my dreams I always dream of betrayal. I dream off and on of it: A lover betraying me for someone else, me betraying my best friend, my sister trying to end my life, all kinds of horrible things. Then when I awaken I find I can't move: like someone has stabbed me in the chest. There are times when I haven't even had a dream or slept recently and I'll feel that pain, always either in my chest, my right shoulder or somewhere nearby. When I feel that way I am always compelled to cry out "Traitor!", but I don't know to whom or why. The scary thing about it is my best friend Lori and I have always said that we were sisters in a past life. But she has tried to kill me..in THIS life. When we were young I got stuck dangling off the side of a steep cliff and....instead of helping me, she tried to push me off. She almost did, but before she could she screamed, fell back, and when I saw her again she was yelling "Are you okay?!" It's never happened again, but...Could it have been her who killed me ther last time?
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

It sounds very likely that it is a past life dream you are having. You could do a meditation to be able to see your past lives and find out what went on. It helps people to get rid of pains and fears that they have from past lives. I'm going to go to a hypnotist and do a past life regression. That's a good idea too (and easier probably) if you have the money and resources to do it. It would probably clarify things for you quite a bit to see what really happened.

silvermists

Post by silvermists »

It seems likely that your friend could have killed you in a past life, but it is impossble for me to say for sure.

I know how freaky it is for the physical pain thing. I did a spell a few months ago to see what I looked like in a past life, and I had a noose around my neck. Just a few weeks ago I was walking up the stairs of my house, and I felt this line of pressure across my neck (it hurt, too!). Although I did think "I'm being beheaded," so I can't explain that.
phoenixfiress

Post by phoenixfiress »

I feel the need to say something in reference to the physical pain you described. While it could, as you seem to believe, be a mere physical representation of a mental or psychic state, I don't think it should be quickly dismissed. I would hope you would have it checked out by a health care professional. You might say, "But I'm young and in perfect health." (I don't know, I'm new here and don't really know you). However, that's always how I saw myself, as young and in good health. I'm 23, 5'3, about 100 lbs. (petite yes, but healthy), and yet I will now always have scars that I received from minimally invasive heart surgery which I had when I was 21. I trully am in perfect health now, and the scars don't really bother me. I consider myself lucky. I had a congenital valve defect. I didn't have many symptoms at all. I could do anything anyone else could (up until the end there), but one of my noticeable symptoms was a stabbing pain in my chest, much like the one you described. I'm, of course, not saying that there is anything physically wrong with you. I couldn't possibly know that, and I would never presume to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do. However, I sincerely hope that you'll explore all possibilities, including the physical. I wish you only the best.

-phoenixfiress
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Very good point PhoenixFiress. It could be that her chest and arm pain is what is triggering the dreams she is having. Those do sound like symptoms of a heart attack.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”