2 red birds

Y0m

2 red birds

Post by Y0m »

So I follow omens. And, I just got back from a spiritual walk around my neighborhood while chanting.

Anyway, on my way home I stopped to see an old friend. Then a pretty girl ran through us (literally in-between my friend and I) I say, "Obviously trying to get attention".

Then I left my friend and continued home. Suddenly at a nearby street that the girl had turn onto two red birds come from the right landing directly in front of me.... I stopped in my tracks.

Then they both suddenly part. One crossing the street to the left, and one going into a tree down the street to the right (the one where the girl went).

I was dumbfounded. It perfectly illustrated my situation with a current girl I'm talking to.

Anyway so I didn't go down the street with the girl, even though I probably should have.

So I'm on my street now finally, and I see some more red birds in a tree. One just staring at me. These birds are definitely my guide. It kept going closer to me.

Anyway, I go closer to my house and suddenly see a huge rush of red birds going over my head from left to right....

I hear this is a bad omen (left to right).

Anybody know otherwise about any of this that happened?
Love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Earth Ritual

Re: 2 red birds

Post by Earth Ritual »

Y0m wrote:
I was dumbfounded. It perfectly illustrated my situation with a current girl I'm talking to.

Anyway so I didn't go down the street with the girl, even though I probably should have.

Love,
Y0m
Why do you think you should have gone down the street with the girl?

I generally accept the presence of red birds to be good omen. Generally, birds show up for me telling me I'm on the right track, welcome, or something about the balance between people and earth (when the bird is not just a bird). That's all the case except for crows.

The way I tell what a bird is to do a simple meditation technique of resting in the moment and tapping in to the flow of energy. If I am resisting anything or need to be made aware of something hidden in my consciousness it will surface.

If I am being guided then it will become apparent in the field between the bird and I. If the bird has a longer message it usually stops and sings for quite a while.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

I've discerned the truth through meditation:
I understand that it means I must let go of this girl I love to have further progress on my spiritual journey.

Not that loving this girl is a bad thing, but I have a choice between a spiritual journey of self-realization or indulging in pleasing my senses and having a sexual relationship with this girl (or others). I think this is what they were trying to tell me. I am at the point where I must choose.

Much love,
Y0m

Nothing comes without sacrifice.
Maybe one day I will be fully self realized and also able to have children out of pure love for all, and no desire for sense gratification. But that time is not now.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

I hear you man. And it sounds like you are clear about your choice. You are wise to know that with self realisation comes balance and complete freedom with all twelve or however many senses you have. I see you remembering yourself fully and being totally free to love and create as you please.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Y0m, when the time comes, you'll meet a beautiful woman in both form and soul. Just think of your journey and what you must do as not only for advancing your spirit and mind but a way to earn a perfect love, for the world and you. I'm not saying this should become your objective, but I have a feeling the work you're going to be/are doing well be greatly rewarded in many ways.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Dude I found this lake near my house, and I go on walks often. The past two days I've been having a black bird follow me. And at the lake yesterday I saw a crane, and today there were TONS of black birds, red birds, and many more. and a HUGE crane which just flew smoothly over the water when I was praying.

The wild geese aren't afraid of me either. I just say hi and they swim or walk around just relaxing around me.

I swear I can understand nature so much :)

It's awesome.
Love.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

I pray all people have this experience of being truly connected to nature.

Y0m

Post by Y0m »

The message the birds bring is one of freedom.

Listen to them with your heart, and see this to be true.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”