I wonder

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
AfootFuzzball

I wonder

Post by AfootFuzzball »

I had to sit through my step dad's preaching sunday. He kept talking about how everyone in the world hate's christians, even though there's over a billion of them. The day before he was talking down about Islam. People tend to accept you if you're christian, but why do they still complain? Just the other day a kid in my first block class was laughing at me because he saw on my facebook that I was Wiccan. This makes no sense to me.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.---------- Ralph Waldo Emerson

=====Carpe Diem=====
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

I dont understand... are you making a statement or are you asking a question? lol
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

It's just ignorance Fuzz. People make fun of what they think they know. I rarely wear a pentagram but when I do I always have some joker asking me if I'm Jewish!!!
You can either ignore it or confront it. Depends on how much of an easy life you want.
AfootFuzzball

Post by AfootFuzzball »

Twisted_Pixie wrote:I dont understand... are you making a statement or are you asking a question? lol
A little of both.
Grey: I'm actually thinking about confronting him about this next time I have to listen to his "sermons". It should make for an interesting debate.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.---------- Ralph Waldo Emerson

=====Carpe Diem=====
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Go for it.

I still don't understand why you actually go to the sermons in the first place.

I know we've had a big discussion before about kepping everyone happy but the sooner your family realise you've made a choice for yourself and you're sticking with it the sooner they will accept your way of life.

Living a secret might be easier, but it's never better.
AfootFuzzball

Post by AfootFuzzball »

Greymalkin wrote:Go for it.

I still don't understand why you actually go to the sermons in the first place.

I know we've had a big discussion before about kepping everyone happy but the sooner your family realise you've made a choice for yourself and you're sticking with it the sooner they will accept your way of life.

Living a secret might be easier, but it's never better.
It's not that I'm living a secret. I go because I have to go to my moms once a month(I just got a job and now I don't ever have to go because I work :D ) I have to go to the sermons because I don't drive yet(had to get a job before my dad would let me get my license). Now I don't really ever have to go anymore thankfully.

=====Carpe Diem=====

Return to “For Everyone”