Welp im dieing

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
mudnpool

Welp im dieing

Post by mudnpool »

Hello, my name is Ethan Bristow, I am 19 years old and Im probably dieing.
I am suffering from a failing liver. I don't want to die, but I am ok with it. Im not sad one bit. I love playing music and being out side, I had dreams of living out in the wild with my love but now I dont think this is going to happen. Im a very spiritual person. You could say I am an old soul, I have a very good under standing of life, death, and existence. today i was looking out the window looking at nature, and i asked my self why do people feel upset about death, it happens to the everything, the trees, the grass, the bugs that live in the grass, everything,. my death is no more segnifigant then the death of a blade of grass, its natural and beautiful just like everything else in nature, it would be selfish of me to be sad about my own death. But the reason for my post is because I ask the pagan community to try and visualize my liver healing and me being able to go and live in nature with my love. I am ok with dying but i cant get my love to be ok with it. And if I do die, I ask for all you to pray for her to be happy and to live on with her life. Here name is amanda . here is are pictures to make visualizing easier for you

mudnpool

Post by mudnpool »

Ill check in every friday so you know of I have left to the spirit world or not so you can pray for amanda...unless I forget to lol but if i do ill check in asap
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hi mudnpool!

What exactly is the nature of your Liver problem? I might have access to information which may be of assistance. PM me if you like, okay?

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
mudnpool

Post by mudnpool »

liver cirrhosis from toxic chemical exposure
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I don't often leave comments like this but I am truly sorry to hear all this. I know you don't want sympathy (I wouldn't either) but I can't help feeling sad at the thought of such a young life going like this.
It's good you're settled with the outcome. I wish you all the best my friend, whatever happens.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

PM sent.

One Walker. :D

mudnpool

Post by mudnpool »

I didnt get one lol
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

:lol: How about now?

Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

No need to fear death, for its name is Awesome, the mighty. Life and Death are both natural amazing occurrences but death is longer. So enjoy it. I mean don't kill yourself and hang on to life with your all, but when the time comes it comes.
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

its hard for me to read this stuff, i just get so sad. i hate this. i feel so much pain for others. i feel so sad for here though. she will be devistated. i would love to help you, but i am to scared. i have little exp in magick. and just as in an rpg game, i might mess up. omg i hope you can be helped. i know i will cry for you....

sorry, im varry emotional.....
[color=#004000]~Krissie[/color]
mudnpool

Post by mudnpool »

yea she will be devistated, I call her my flower because she is the most fragile being ive ever met, I can just say somthing negative and she will cry. Ive told her im probably not going to make it, But she is denying it. She just keeps saying no your going to be ok, and you going to stay with me, your not dieing. I dont want her to have false hope
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

sometimes false hope helps. both you and her.

my bf left for seattle with a 90% chance of dumping me and not comeing back. so i wouldnt cry, i made plans for us and always say 'when you get back......' so it might help her to say 'u will be ok'

also, my bf is coming back. have u heard of 'the secret' because of her you might just live. google, 'the secret' it has worked for me, perhaps it will work for you......

i beleave you will be ok!!!
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I wouldn't encourage false hope in ANY situation. Being practical and planning for every outcome is really the beat any of us can do at any given time.

Having said that, I am aware that being practical is often easier said than done.

REAL hope, on the other hand, is always good to hang onto. If there is any chance for you to come through this mudnpool then I pray to the Gods it will present itself soon.

I can see from your picture you are a good person (even with a few faults, but who of us doesn't have those eh? :D ) and you deserve a good and long life.
I truly hope you get it.
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

That is a clear point.

But now that I think about it, her hope might not be folse.

She hopes that everything with you will be alright. That you would be ok.

I think that she truly hope you will be ok, therefor she says you will be ok. It might not be folse hope...
mudnpool

Post by mudnpool »

Bleh, symptoms are getting worse, Im starting to get sad now. I guess because I saw I could get better, but now I dont think its going to happen. Just pray for me and image my liver healing

Return to “For Everyone”