what does love feel like?

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Zili

Post by Zili »

"home" that's what it feels like for me (other than everything i've already posted lol) when I'm with Michael and his son. "Home is where the heart is."
hokage29000

love

Post by hokage29000 »

love is like shit ....so whenever you feel like shit that's mean that you are in love =)
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

These are all great definitions...I'm not sure what to add...To me love is everything...I would give my life for the one I love without ever giving it a second thought. When I'm with my love I feel a change of energy that is unlike any other feeling...The first time I ever did a ritual I felt I surge of power that couldn't be explained. Love is sort of like that. Pure power and energy that fills you up entirely and keeps you flying with the stars. It's an feeling that can never be explained

Love is the best thing in the world, but it's also the worst. It can rise you up to your best, then tear you down until there's nothing left. That being said, I also believe that you must feel heart break to truly appreciate love. If you have never known it's dark side you can never truly know the light side either.
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

To me, love is... right. You know when you are truly in love with someone. You're happiest when you're just next to them, a message from them can brighten your whole day. Lying next to them, holding them in your arms, kissing them... it feels right, like you were always meant to be there, like it was destiny all along and you were just waiting.
In a time of war and hate, we must use our love a empathy to heal the world. Becuase that is what it needs more than anything.

Say no to hate and take care of the God and Goddess' creation.
Miripet97

Post by Miripet97 »

Love is when you're willing to give your life to one person, no matter if they love you or not, if they're a million lightyears away or holding your hand right now. When no matter what people say, you won't listen, because you can only see and think of them. It's when you cry that you aren't with them, but smile because you know they're happy with someone else. It's when your heart aches because they forgot to tell you goodbye. It's when... Hmmm... "Love is when you can't sleep at night, because real life is finally better than your greatest dreams."
Dragony

Post by Dragony »

love... hmm the fires of love can be very warming and protective i love playing with fire but also love is like a double edged sword both parties feel the bitter sting it can leave behind in any type of relationship. a warming desire to feel someone elses flames of love can be very strong also it is a very driving force it binds us all but yet blinds us all hehe.
Traveler

Post by Traveler »

So far, love feels like it is an equal sharing of energy between two people in an intimate way that creates a united feeling. For me, it's a warm fuzzy feeling that makes me smile because I know he feels it too. I'll keep you updated for more.
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Re: what does love feel like?

Post by Lost_Demise »

It depends on the kind of love in how it feels to me. My motherly love is overbearing^^; It feels warm and makes me want to protect them from everything. It's so strong I end up mothering some of my friends by accident...

With romantic love it feels warm too, sometimes soothing, sometimes exciting. Being away from him is like being away from a part of me. Like my heart, body, and mind wouldn't be whole without him and I would loose my mind. I'm just lucky he loves me in return~
John

Post by John »

how do people love each other? i try to wrap my head around it and it never makes any sense at all
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Of course not, love is not meant to be rationalized. It's something you cannot talk about if you hadn't experienced it first. So not try to understand it, do it until you've experienced enough.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”