Who am I?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Alkaline Lady

A thousand different personalities but which one is me?

Post by Alkaline Lady »

I know exactly what you guys mean. I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who got this feeling or maybe if I was just going crazy. I even have arguments with myself in my head. Like I have a topic and two different opinions arguing the pros and cons of the actions. It gets deafening to the point if someone talks to me while I'm thinking I snap at them. It's enough to make a person cry sometimes.
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

i feel for u! while im not to that extrem i defently (sp??) have sum convos goin on inside mi head, hey maybe im crazy but atleast i have other 'crazy' people wit me :P

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
power_within

Post by power_within »

That totally remeinds me of some stuff
"Life's a show, and we all play our parts" Once More With Feeling(Buffy/Slayer)
"Out, out brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player That struts and frets his hour upon the stage And then is heard no more. It is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury Signifying nothing."
--- Act 5, Scene 5, Lines 23 - 28 Macbeth.

Sorry bout the Buffy Reference
Solus

Post by Solus »

Masks are there all the time. I act differently around different people, I also spend alot of time by myself when I can and I've gotten to know myself, I think. lol, I'm fifteen years old and I know who I am. Now if I know where I'm headed and how to get there I'll be a unique individual.

~Solus~
~Solus~

Solus is Alone in Latin
Solus is Light and Knowledge in Gaelic
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

ummm masks are fun...... i like masks... they are fun

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
katrebelNY

Post by katrebelNY »

Well, I'd have to say I do know what it's like to not know who you are. I often think I know, then something happens in life and it's "back to the drawing board", if you know what I mean as far as your identity.

There is one thing, however, that I have figured out. Whoever I end up being, I know that I will be comfortable in my own skin and I am not going to be someone who I don't feel right about. I have decided that I am going to follow the path that I am meant to follow, yet at the same time, take chances and be submissive to my curiosity. I am not just going to sit back and wait for things to happen, instead I am going to make things happen and learn from them. I figure if I do that, if I follow my path and experience life, I will turn out to be the person I want to be.

Kat
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

thats a great way to live...i shall have to try it sometime:D

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*

Return to “Teen Concerns”