Vegatarian

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Vegatarian

Post by JBRaven »

I have always thought that it is very odd that people who have a religion that is based on nature to eat meat. What are you peoples thoughts on this. Me, I am a vegatarian, it is like being christain you try to convert others. Just a kinda poll if you will
Frank N Sense

Be kind to your vegatarian friends

Post by Frank N Sense »

There are other types of food besides meat and chocolate milk?!? :shock: Okay okay nothing wrong with being vegatarian. :wink: Personally I see nothing wrong with nature worshippers eating meat. Really they are just following the code of the circle. Predator and prey. Actually we humans could use a creature or two that found us tasty. Being at the top of the food chain has made us a bit arrogant and uncaring for other things on this planet don't you think? I say we bring back velociraptors and put humans back onto the menu. At least we'd think more about our actions and consequences if our lives had a little more challenge.
SilverFox*

ok...

Post by SilverFox* »

I eat meat,not a lot or regularly but I do. i have no problem what-so-ever with vegetarians. I've just grown up with it, and couldn't live without it. Believe me i tried once, wasn't pretty...LOL
I don't see any real problems with it, it's just ppls different lifestlyes. Just because you practice an earth base religion doesn't mean you can't eat it, but there ppl who chooses not to, and thats their choice.
**~**Blessed Be.**~**
thasme

lol..

Post by thasme »

no Frank there is just meat and chololet milk.lol. . or seem so around here anyway .. chicken fingers as a matter of fact.lol. ... well guys my idea on the Veggie thing ... It's good or so I have read. you want to make your body as clean and pure as possiable and by eating meet you putting toxins in yourself. but unless you grow your own veggies and do the care of them your still putting toxins in there because Farmers and producers use pesticides ect. I guess it all depends on what your trying to achive.. most ppl I have known who do the Veggie thing live longer..healther and younger looking that others who don't, along with excersie and no smoking/drinking.(well a glass of wine a day is good for you i have heard) I honestly know a man who is in his 70ies who would pass for 45 anyday ..and is in perfict health.

As far as being arogent...well I must be cause I like to Be on top...lol. and we do have a few things that will eat ppl..(wild dogs, gators,oh yeah and Cannibals) lol. ya'll have a good one...........................Rena
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

To be a veggitarian in my family would be horrible... Id get sick every meal lol. My family is an "all-about-the-meat-and-potatoes" family. I was a vegitarian for like 3 months cuz I saw something not so pleasent but after that I couldn't hack not having any more meat. Is seafood considard a meat????
**Nothing is set in stone**
SilverFox*

Post by SilverFox* »

Know how you feel. My parents have cooked meat for supper for the last four days, I've been eating pasta and stuff instead. I only eat meat when I'm in the mood for it, or "need" it...you know??
Anyhow, yes I know meatless is healthier to an extent, but like I said I don't think I could live without some. I've tried.
Oh yea. the seafood thing all depends on what level of vegetarian you are. I'm no expert here, but have a friend whos vegetarian. She wont eat any meat, but will eat milk products and eggs, some won't even eat that!
Then for seafood if ur a "low-level" vegetarian it's normally ok. It's like fish and poultry you can eat in SMALL portions, then you can have the same for cheese and stuff, but as you "level-up" theres less and less you can eat....
This is what I've been told anyhow...
**~**Blessed Be.**~**
anythingbutnormal

i feel sick just thinking about it

Post by anythingbutnormal »

vegans are vegetarians who don't eat anything from animals. I once went into a vegan restaraunt, and i swear, they only had tofu to eat. there was grilled tofu on a sandwhich like it was chicken or something. I don't eat red meat because of mad cow disease, but thats CRAZY! :shock:
Frank N Sense

Post by Frank N Sense »

So you don't think that all the lurching and jerking around from catching mad cow could add that "special" spark to your spell casting anythingbutnormal?
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I don't eat the FLESH of any animal. I have a strong belief that "First Do NO Harm" and to me that means our furry friends too. I can't image somebody loving nature then raping her for personal gain if you will.
thasme

Post by thasme »

Oh Chit LmAO Frank... your too funny.............Rena
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I'm really picky when it comes to my meat.. there has to be like NO fat or anything on it, and I dont eat it unless it well done. My family (mostly my grandma) is huge on the meat though. We have a small freezer (not the one above the fridge) FULL of just beef lol and another freezer had other stuff in it, chicken and seafood.... lots of seafood....mmmmmmmmmmm
Frank N Sense

Post by Frank N Sense »

Good for you for cutting the fat off meat moonlit I do that too.

And if that freezer of seafood you have contains lobster and/or crab legs can I ask.....what time are you having everyone on the forum over for dinner?
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

lol I DO have crab legs :P lol and shrimp and stuffed clams, fish sticks lol. all kinds. I expect you at 7pm lol. :lol:
Frank N Sense

evil brat

Post by Frank N Sense »

Moonlit....you're an evil evil brat. Taunting people with crab legs is just plain wrong somehow. I think even in Paleolithic times cavemen and cavewomen stoned people who teased others with crablegs when those others had none :shock:
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

mwaaaaaa ha ha ha Im an evil brat. EEEK stoned???? Glad I'm not in Paleolithic times hu?? crab legs in butter..... yum. WANT A BITE??? MWAA HA HAAAAA ok I need to take my medication (lolj/k)

Return to “Animals and Pets”