Local Witch

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!

What do you think of the shop lady?

She's scary!
21%
Maybe you should talk to her!
32%
You should stay as far away from her as possible!
47%

Total votes: 19

chamaneblanche25

Delusionality

Post by chamaneblanche25 »

I stand corrected about the person in this instance. However, making ignorant comments I nevertheless frown upon.

If she wants to be everyone else's breakfast, that's her choice. Let's just be courteous as we carve her up. :-)

Chamaneblanche
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

U-umm...hehe....I'm not exactly sure what you...mean...um, but perhaps, that is not the most appropriate response. Not that standing up for another is wrong or anything but...you get my meaning, correct?
chamaneblanche25

Ignorant and/or unsubstantiated comments

Perhaps some clarification is in order. As previously mentioned, I frown upon ignorant and/or unsubstantiated comments. People making such comments should beware of people who can, metaphorically speaking, have them for breakfast. If they don't want to be carved up on a message board (i.e., exposed for making ignorant and/or unsubstantiated comments), they should refrain and allow *intelligent* and *informed* conversations to occur.

In the instance in question, the person who made cracks about someone else being 'delusional' clearly did not know what s/he was talking about. I caught her/him and exposed her/him.

If the individual in question can't take the heat, s/he should get out of this kitchen.

And, yes, I also have a problem with people trying to support the unsupportable - in this instance, those rallying round to support others who make ignorant and/or unsubstantiated comments. Let's be clear about this: Societal incest *does not*, under any circumstances, make for the very best. The applicable psychological term, in this instance, is 'dysfunctionality'.

Chamaneblanche
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Societal incest *does not*, under any circumstances, make for the very best. The applicable psychological term, in this instance, is 'dysfunctionality'.
Huh? Societal incest? Make for the very best WHAT? What is societal incest anyway? Am I just stupid or was that difficult to comprehend? You seem to get great joy from pointing out what you perceive to be errors on the part of others, which is ironic considering that I can't make heads or tails out of what you wrote.

Release.the.bats, you may not realize it, but when you post about a person and link to their website, they will most likely read everything you've written. People have trackers on their websites and they are able to see which web pages are sending traffic their way. So she knows you are talking about her. There are some pretty negative things written on this thread about her. When you consider that she is trying to run a business and her reputation is pretty important, I could see how she might be upset to read this thread. I'm guessing that one of the posters in this conversation is actually her trying to stand up for herself. But how can you stand up for yourself against accusations that you have an invisible shadow attached to you? It's rather difficult to prove that someone else's psychic vision is a delusion or is a flat-out lie. (By the way, that is the proper use of "delusion", which may have been what the poster was referring to in saying that you were deluded.)

I'm going to remove the references to her website and the city she is in so that people who are googling her don't come upon this thread. I also don't want my site used as an advertisement for her, which is what appears to be happening on at least one post here, not that I normally mind promoting others' sites, but if you are trying to say that she's someone to avoid, linking to her website will only get her more visibility, traffic, and customers, not less.

People can sue you for slander so be careful what you say about others if you don't have proof to back it up.

As for whether you should go to her classes or store, if you are sincere about what you are saying and that's what you truly believe about her, obviously you wouldn't want to be exposed to an energy that you find objectionable. Her demon may decide to attach to YOU instead.

There is a lady in my town who used to have a shop. I paid her $100 for a psychic reading once. Nothing she said came true. Don't pay for psychic readings unless you want to get ripped off.
chamaneblanche25

No satisfaction

It is categorically *false* to assume that I'm getting any joy/satisfaction/pleasure regarding my comments about the individual in question. I just have a problem with people saying things they can't back up.

Chamaneblanche
Her_Child

Post by Her_Child »

Not hijacking the thread here, I'm reminded of a similar personal experience with a man who began working at the same place I did. This was about 12 years ago. I always made sure to keep my beliefs and faith to myself in the workplace, so I never talked to anyone about it.
One day the man came up to me and told me I'd better learn to keep my energy, aura under wraps cause I might accidentally advertise to the wrong people, then walked away.
I wanted to study this man from a distance, but he worked in a different department so I only got quick moments passing by after work to "feel him out". I never saw/felt any overly negative energy coming from him, but certainly not positive either.
In the following months I got another job offer and I took it. One week later, guess who clocks in?
That weekend I DJed at local underage club. Yup, felt someone staring at me as I was unloading my gear. Looked behind me and there he was. This time he invited me to a ceremony he was having on the mountain at his home. Only a few people attending, with the intention of paying respects to lost loved ones.

Here's where the gut feeling part comes in, and my advice to stay far away from her!

Against my better judgement, a friend and I decided to go. Waayyyyyy up in the mountains. Along the way there were so many signs for us to turn back, but my young curiosity got the better of me. A swarm of crows flew at my windshield, a vision of a woman bleeding on the side of the road, wearing a rain soaked robe, to name a few.
We got to the driveway of his residence to find it blocked off with 3 unmarked police vehicles.

To this day I don't know what happened there, nor do I want to. I know now this man was using friendship and trust to lure me into something I would not have control over.

From your story, I really get the same feeling about this woman. And after looking at her picture.....WOW bad energy there!

You're doing the right thing, stay away!

Bright Blessings
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I just have a problem with people saying things they can't back up.
So you're not angry that she is claiming to see an invisible shadow attached to the store owner (and is blasting the store owner in a public forum which could seriously affect her business)? Instead you're upset that she used the word "delusional" improperly? And you just *happen* to know that delusions are a symptom of schizophrenia? Is there anything else you'd like to share with us? You seem to be agitated quite easily about little things, and the posts are you making aren't always entirely coherent. I wondered at first if you were just a troll but you seem genuinely interested in this thread. I also assumed that you might be here to stand up for the store owner but you've not done that either. Your motives are definitely a mystery to me.

It seems a mite strange that you've never posted on the forum but you jump in here just to correct someone. It's fine if that's what you want to do (well, maybe not totally fine) but it does make one wonder about your motives. If you are involved with the store owner in some way I don't blame you for coming here to defend her. I removed information that would lead a person who is googling her name or store to end up here reading this.

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

And Her_Child, I'm glad you stayed away from that house. Nothing good can come from going to a strange man's house at night, especially in the middle of nowhere. Just keep in mind that a man's first and main motive is to have sex with you. Men don't speak to you, ask for your number, or ask you to visit with them unless their intention is to have sex with you. No one tells women this, but those are the rules from a male point of view. If you are at a man's house, he assumes you're there because you want to have sex. (I realize that's not true from your point of view, but that's the way guys think.) And many guys (otherwise known as "rapists") have this idea that if they can just get you tackled down and start having sex with you, that you'll relax and enjoy it and you'll suddenly realize what a great lover he is.

There is actually a movie coming out about it that I can't wait to see. For all those women (and some men) who claim that men really aren't all mainly interested in sex and looks, I hope this movie will set them straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOz1o7Yxcss

(Now THAT'S hijacking a thread! lol)
Her_Child

Post by Her_Child »

Well that may have been the case, but I do doubt it, because I asked if my girlfriend could come as well (who was a witch as well). He didn't seem homosexual either, though that doesn't always mean anything.

I think he may have wanted to suck me dry of energy for his own workings, or he was no good at looking at auras and energy and ASSUMED I dabbled in the darker spiritual realm. Who knows, I'm just speculating. The whole point of my story was that I never second guessed my first feeling since then.

Again, from the feeling I get from the picture and the information you've shared with us, I think this practitioner has lost her way! I certainly wouldn't be a patron in her establishment. That's what Amazon.com is for! :)

Bright Blessings!

Return to “For Everyone”