Come out, come out, wherever you are!!

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.

What is your sexual orientation?

Gay
23%
Straight
20%
Bisexual
23%
Pansexual (new option - Pansexual means a person's gender is irrelevant to you in selecting a mate.)
28%
Other (new option)
5%

Total votes: 60

Velusia

Post by Velusia »

Yes!! That leaves Vin all for me! Now if I could just have hubby go to work, then Vin shows up with Angelina.. but shhh don't tell hubby I said that..
Mary

Post by Mary »

haha i'm straight. n.n

but I do have a lot of gay friends haha XD
but then again a lot of my friends are guys...XD
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Velusia wrote:Yes!! That leaves Vin all for me! Now if I could just have hubby go to work, then Vin shows up with Angelina.. but shhh don't tell hubby I said that..
Aw! that's dirty! :P Apparantly don't tell Brad either :lol:

And Mary, is a big time fag hag it appears :P donno if any of your GB's (gay boys) have ever called ya that but if ya haven't heard of it it's a compliment :)
Velusia

Post by Velusia »

Eh Vin could beat him up, then I could have them fighting over me.. oooh la la!
[ShadowPhoenix]

hahaha, I like your style...twisted :twisted: :P but ya know Angelina would just be sittin' there watching filing her nails or something then just bust out with some Mrs. Smith mixed with Tomb Raider on both of them right? :P perhaps it's best to leave Angie outta this one lol

OH! btw look at the poll numbers! 777 lucky! :P
Velusia

Post by Velusia »

Rofl, I can see it now, sitting on my recliner chewing gum, filing her nails, looking at us over the rim of my laptop, then all of a sudden

BAM...

hospital nurses...

hmm.. nurses.. maybe that's not so bad after all?
Mary

Post by Mary »

ShadowPhoenix wrote:
Velusia wrote:Yes!! That leaves Vin all for me! Now if I could just have hubby go to work, then Vin shows up with Angelina.. but shhh don't tell hubby I said that..
Aw! that's dirty! :P Apparantly don't tell Brad either :lol:

And Mary, is a big time fag hag it appears :P donno if any of your GB's (gay boys) have ever called ya that but if ya haven't heard of it it's a compliment :)
ah, just saw this, thank you for that compliment. haha
TaciRain
Banned Member

Post by TaciRain »

I like boys and girls. I'm not confused and I'm not greedy. My love doesnt care about gender, religion, or race. I just love who i love. i've loved a two girls (never anything physical. emotionally. i loved them both.) and I love my fiance (a man). i love the person. not whats below the waist.
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

Boys are... yummy and fun. Girls are... sexy and mysterious. Lolol. I love everyone!

Honestly, my sexuality does confuse me. The only person I've ever truly loved was a female, but I've dated several boys and they're great too. I love the mysteries of sexuality and watching the interaction of genders. I guess I'm technically bi; I just have trouble deciding which gender I'd want to spend my life with. I can never decide which I like better because they both have the same qualities, but somehow those same qualities shine with different coloured lights, if that makes any sense.

I do think though that everyone is technically bisexual, simply because everyone has the capacity to be attracted to/fall in love with anyone of any gender. It's just like how everyone has some psychic ability and everyone is a magician on some level. It's just that, obviously, most people are more naturally inclined in one direction then another.
purplesummer

Post by purplesummer »

I just came out of the closet about a month ago, maybe a little longer. It feels good to be almost completely out of the closet, I haven't told my family yet. I do plan on telling them soon since I am getting sick of hiding who I am.
[ShadowPhoenix]

It is a rather liberating experience is it not? Hiding who you are gets tiresome quickly.
)(Apollo the Good)(
Banned Member

:)

Post by )(Apollo the Good)( »

I think ShadowPheonix is right, there is a liberating power in the honesty of coming out.

It is a truly uplifting alignment of mind/body/spirit and lies only hinder the ability to feel free/allow energy to flow freely.
purplesummer

Post by purplesummer »

ShadowPhoenix wrote:It is a rather liberating experience is it not? Hiding who you are gets tiresome quickly.
It is a liberating experience. Hiding is very tiresome and I am sick of it.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Post by Alchemist of Blue Roses »

... and here I thought I was alone...
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Alone...?

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”